• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
I hope we don't trade love, because I have a feeling he'd be a monster with a coach that know's how to use him. With that said he's getting killed by taller 5's, I think they should put him back at PF and play him with zizic for those teams.

That thing he does where he starts boxing out when he should be rotating to contest the shot contributes to our interior D being a joke.

I hope we don't trade love, because I have a feeling he'd be a monster with a coach that know's how to use him. With that said he's getting killed by taller 5's, I think they should put him back at PF and play him with zizic for those teams.

He needs to play with Zizic at all times. Zizic covers tons of ground and can cover for Love's mistakes/boxing out to grab a board.

We keep playing him like we have the best perimeter defense and we are making him to play interior defense. LoL, none of that is what is Kevin Love.
Let’s trade hom to Boston so he can drop 30&20 for the whole series on us.

This team goes the way James goes, everybody else can fck off. Right?

Let’s trade him for Cousins, just don’t complain when he chokes someone after the 10th late pass in the post.

I thought this will be the year the Cavs finally learn to utilize Love but I guess I was wrong. They should sell the man if they intend to continue to play him out of position.

I thought this will be the year the Cavs finally learn to utilize Love but I guess I was wrong. They should sell the man if they intend to continue to play him out of position.

In two out of his last for games he went for 30 and 15

There's only about 15-20 guys in the league tops who bring it every single night in terms of their elite numbers.

If Love had an off night. Not too many teams will be bringing the front court size and versatility of Porzingis and Kanter.

There are some players in the league worth trading Love for, but there's no need to trade him just for the sake of it.

Yes he had a poor first half, but so did almost all the team. The right combo of players on this night for this night were found and we rode them to the victory.

Love will shine plenty more this season, as he already has several times.

It was sad seeing Frye contest at the rim and not Love. Love would rather prepare for a charge and get sidestepped for an easy layup.

What are the odds this guy actually gets traded?

I'm buying a new era jersey Friday and I think I'm going with Love.

PS Remember how fucking good Fat Kev was????

#BringBackFatKevinLove

What are the odds this guy actually gets traded?

I'm buying a new era jersey Friday and I think I'm going with Love.

PS Remember how fucking good Fat Kev was????

#BringBackFatKevinLove

Fat love wasn’t that great. He was still soft on defense and left his man to grab rebounds.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."