• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NBA Draft - June 21

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That injury for Porter Jr is too bad, not sure if people noticed but that Mizzou game was actually on ESPN last night

Really want to see how this guy looks against better competition.

Love to hear your breakdown from the top prospects' pregame shooting routine and mechanics. Have fun man, should be an absolute blast!

If I get there early enough, I'll let you know!

Seriously though, if anyone here wants to know about other prospects, just let me know.

If I get there early enough, I'll let you know!

Seriously though, if anyone here wants to know about other prospects, just let me know.

Just spit everything after you come back...

Also, if you can, sneak into the locker room and check who has the biggest dick. The biggest the dick the better chance this player is a hard worker and has less chance to bust. Big dick = High test in puberty = high dedication to the craft.

Anayltics expand far beyond what you know.

Just spit everything after you come back...

Also, if you can, sneak into the locker room and check who has the biggest dick. The biggest the dick the better chance this player is a hard worker and has less chance to bust. Big dick = High test in puberty = high dedication to the craft.

Anayltics expand far beyond what you know.

Wouldn't be surprised if dick size is more important than anything they measure in draft combine athletic testing :chuckle:

Wouldn't be surprised if dick size is more important than anything they measure in draft combine athletic testing :chuckle:

I mean, there are exceptions like Curry.. but he needed PEDS to achieve that. He used to get hurt every other game cause his bone density was lacking because of lack of testosterone. Nowadays with the PEDS it's much less important to have a big dick.

I know you agree with this notion. Alpha= high test = big dick = Star Beta = low test = small dick = role player.

We need to pick a player with a big dick.. Bamba checks all the boxes. Doncic, not so much.

I'll be at the MSU-Duke and KU-UK games in Chicago tomorrow. I'll report back on Bagley, Bridges, Knox and anyone else you guys want a heads up on.

Duval and how his athleticism translates in person please. He’s a guy I’m eyeing for the Cavs pick.

Duval and how his athleticism translates in person please. He’s a guy I’m eyeing for the Cavs pick.

Unless the Cavs have moved some other young assets(Nets picks, Osman, Zicic) or they fully believe LeBron will leave, I do not see them taking two rookies to be on next years squad.

Not saying I agree with it, but just don't see a LeBron led squad having 4 roster spots going to rookies or second year players.

Now what I could definitely see is the Cavs selecting a player with the Nets pick and then drafting the best draft and stash international player with their own pick.

So many variable in play though. Cavs could end up moving the Nets pick on draft night for a disgruntled star and then use their own pick on a rookie and so on.

Unless the Cavs have moved some other young assets(Nets picks, Osman, Zicic) or they fully believe LeBron will leave, I do not see them taking two rookies to be on next years squad.

Not saying I agree with it, but just don't see a LeBron led squad having 4 roster spots going to rookies or second year players.

Now what I could definitely see is the Cavs selecting a player with the Nets pick and then drafting the best draft and stash international player with their own pick.

So many variable in play though. Cavs could end up moving the Nets pick on draft night for a disgruntled star and then use their own pick on a rookie and so on.

Kind of agree but also kind of think the Cavs want to draft a young PG with first round pedigree and the Nets pick is more likely going to be a big man or athletic wing just based off of the top 7 Current prospects.

Duval has good size and stellar athleticism for a guy mocking in the early 20s. Jumper needs work but he’s a guy who, with a reliable jumper would all of a sudden be a top 5 pick.

Athleticism is something that the in person eye test can truly give some clues on.

I’d also like to know what his motor looks like, because work ethic (which is related often with motor) could be a clue whether he’s more or less likely to improve the jumper.

I’d also argue that Bron staying is even more reason for an extra infusion of young legs to this old ass team. And whoever we get with the Bkn pick is a lock for rotation minutes, Bron or not.

(Certain people on this board would probably literally explode if say we drafted Ayton and he started next year getting DNP CD’s so 35 year old Frye back on a minimum deal can jack 6 threes and grab 3-4 rebounds per 36...actually I’d kinda like to see it just for the social experiment aspect...though I’d probably be pissed myself)

I do admit your scenario may be more likely, but it is altman and not Griff so maybe things will be different.

Duval is going to rise way too much for the Cavs to have a chance with him at their pick. He's going to end up in the top 10 I think.

If he hits the jumper you’re definitely right. Probably even if he doesn’t

If he hits the jumper you’re definitely right. Probably even if he doesn’t

Best thing about this draft is that it is loaded with C prospects.

Ayton, Bamba, Williams III, Jackson Jr., Carter Jr., Metu, Richards, Tillie, and McCoy are all pretty damn intriguing.

Could make missing out on Ayton or Bamba in lieu of someone like Doncic, Porter, or another wing/guard with Brooklyn's pick much more bearable, should we keep our pick this year (which I doubt right now), or could push guards down the pipe, since size usually rises in the draft.

Much more intriguing draft than people were saying a month ago, when they were saying it was 3 strong with Doncic, Bagley, and Porter as the only big names...

Best thing about this draft is that it is loaded with C prospects.

Ayton, Bamba, Williams III, Jackson Jr., Carter Jr., Metu, Richards, Tillie, and McCoy are all pretty damn intriguing.

Could make missing out on Ayton or Bamba in lieu of someone like Doncic, Porter, or another wing/guard with Brooklyn's pick much more bearable, should we keep our pick this year (which I doubt right now), or could push guards down the pipe, since size usually rises in the draft.

Much more intriguing draft than people were saying a month ago, when they were saying it was 3 strong with Doncic, Bagley, and Porter as the only big names...

Maybe the Cavs even work something out to trade our 2018 to Atlanta for our 2019 pick back.

It’s probably something they’d (Atl)do. Because if they think Bron is leaving, the Cavs have top 10 protection on the 2019 pick for 19 and 20 and then it goes to 1 or 2 seconds.

Honestly, if Bron leaves the Cavs are 10000% picking top 10 the next two years.

(unless they wanna overpay IT and become a treadmill team...but if it’s me im trading everyone and going full Hinkie)

So Atlanta secures a selection(If Bron stays it’s probably a wash anyway and they’d want the pick in the better draft)

Possibly could even get them to throw in a 2nd (not their own maybe if they have another) since the 2018 draft looks so good.

Any accurate comparisons of mine in the top 20 players (both of our picks could land in the 20's..its a stretch, yes). These are ranked as well, my guess..

1. DeAndre Ayton, PF/C; Arizona (Tim Duncan)

2. Marvin Bagley, PF; Duke (Kevin Garnett)

3. Luka Doncic, G; Real Madrid (Manu Ginobili)

4. Michael Porter jr., SF/PF; Missouri (Brandon Ingram)

5. Mohamed Bamba, C; Texas (Rudy Gobert)

6. Robert Williams III, F/C; Texas A&M (Larry Sanders)

7. Wendell Carter, F/C; Duke (Thon Maker)

8. Miles Bridges, SF/PF; Michigan State (Justice Winslow)

9. Collin Sexton, G; Alabama (Kyle Lowry)

10. Lonnie Walker, G; Miami (Eric Bledsoe lite)

11. Jaren Jackson jr., PF; Michigan State (Kenneth Faried)

12. Kevin Knox, SF/PF; Kentucky (Rudy Gay)

13. Bruce Brown, G; Miami (Devin Booker)

14. Troy Brown, G/F; Oregon (Wes Matthews)

15. Justin Jackson, SF/PF; Maryland (Jae Crowder)

16. Trevon Duval, PG; Duke (Damien Lillard)

17. Dzanan Musa, SF/PF; KK Cedevita (Dirk Nowitzski)

18. Mitchell Robinson, C; N/A (Tristan Thompson)

19. Chimezie Metu, PF/C; USC (Emeka Okafor)

20. Hamidou Diallo, SG; Kentucky (Danilo Gallinari)

Thoughts? Who do they compare to? Comparisons mean little, but it's fun.

I forgot to mention who I want in this draft..Mohamed Bamba and Bruce Brown.

If we can get an upgraded Rudy Gobert and a Devin Booker, rack that up as a win in my book.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."