• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
You really don't remember Fat Kev that well do you

I do. But I think we’re getting a lot of revisionist history of a player we didn’t have. Most people here didn’t watch him regularly back then. But he still wasn’t tough back then. He was harder to move out of the post but he didn’t contest shots.

I do. But I think we’re getting a lot of revisionist history of a player we didn’t have. Most people here didn’t watch him regularly back then. But he still wasn’t tough back then. He was harder to move out of the post but he didn’t contest shots.

He could bang around down low much better. Guy threw his weight around, and was a much better post scorer. He also went to the line A TON.

Kevin Love is a player that needs to be involved. He is a 20-10 guy, every game, if the coach knows how to use him. And for those of you who want to argue: Timberwolves. Yes different situation. No shit. But same skill set, same talent. Kevin Love is NOT the problem with this team. Get the fuck over yourselves and your hate for the trade that brought him here. Without him we DO NOT WIN A TITLE IN 2016.

Kevin Love is a player that needs to be involved. He is a 20-10 guy, every game, if the coach knows how to use him. And for those of you who want to argue: Timberwolves. Yes different situation. No shit. But same skill set, same talent. Kevin Love is NOT the problem with this team. Get the fuck over yourselves and your hate for the trade that brought him here. Without him we DO NOT WIN A TITLE IN 2016.

We won in spite of him. RJ outplayed him. Curry just so happened to miss a long 3 on him and all of a sudden he’s being talked about as if he actually had anything to do with that championship.

We won in spite of him. RJ outplayed him. Curry just so happened to miss a long 3 on him and all of a sudden he’s being talked about as if he actually had anything to do with that championship.
Oh for fucks sake. I can't even hardly reply to that its so fukin stupid. Kevin Love was a All Star before he got here, but once he gets here, he is mediocre??? Give me a fukin break son. We don't win a title without him in '16, if you don't believe that you need to go watch the '16 Finals again. Or just get the fuck out town.........

Oh for fucks sake. I can't even hardly reply to that its so fukin stupid. Kevin Love was a All Star before he got here, but once he gets here, he is mediocre??? Give me a fukin break son. We don't win a title without him in '16, if you don't believe that you need to go watch the '16 Finals again. Or just get the fuck out town.........

Yeah I don’t know what we woulda done without his 36% shooting and 8 ppg. No way Wiggins or anyone for that matter could have replicated that right.

Yeah I don’t know what we woulda done without his 36% shooting and 8 ppg. No way Wiggins or anyone for that matter could have replicated that right.
Oh a Wiggins apologist........... Enough said. I understand now................LOL

Oh a Wiggins apologist........... Enough said. I understand now................LOL

I’m not a Wiggins apologist but I’m saying love didn’t have shit to do with winning that title. Replace him with the guy we traded for him and the results would be the same. It’s a joke to think love and his 8 PPG and 36% shooting contributed to that title.

We need a real coach to utilize Love. Lue turned him into a pretty boy spot up shooter with no plays built around any of his strengths.

Until this happens he will be no more than a glorified role player. And Lue is going nowhere so.... Yea....

People still making excuses for this scrub after blaming Blatt and Kyrie for his mediocrity. They're both gone so either blame LeBron for his decline or just accept he isnt as good as you thought

To be fair, Blatt turned Love into a spot-up shooter...or LeBron, whether or not you believe that LeBron hijacked Blatt's offense.

I'm hard on Lue but Love hasn't been used correctly since he first donned a Cavs' jersey.

What does this at all have to do with the situation at hand?

Because Blatt didn't utilize Love it is ok for Lue not to either?

What does this at all have to do with the situation at hand?
For starters, there is no situation at hand. But if there was one, it'd be a man reminding a boy that he claimed Lue "turned Love into a [pretty boy] spot-up shooter". If that were true, it'd mean that Love was something other than that in Cleveland prior to Lue's ascension to head coach. Please get accustomed to the language we as a culture have cultivated and agreed upon.
Because Blatt didn't utilize Love it is ok for Lue not to either?
Yeah, that's clearly what I'm saying :alc:

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."