• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jaxson de Ville Vs Chomps a.k.a HotDog Eating Contest

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the cold weather make this a close game ?

• Oh Heck No! We are the Browns!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES !!!!!!!!! (I Want to Believe )

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I dont know about the game but my eyes for sure will be closed! NAP TIME!!!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
A worse QB? Have you watched the games? Kizer is the worst quarterback on the roster.

He was trying to win a game. I’d be pissed if he stuck with Kizer for no other reason but consistency.

He's got a raw QBR of 24. That's the fourth worst EVER.

He's managed to be much worse than Brandon Weeden's historically awful season.

Kizer was awful. Despite being awful, he still ran more yards than Isaiah Crowell. I don't think it's the first time either.

Get the QB some playmakers and an OC that knows how to use them. Rosen is going to struggle if things don't change.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Osweiller with the end zone interception, LoL

Lol. Ok. Then why did he go back to Kizer then? And you realize Hogan started a game, right?

Maybe it’s you who doesn’t watch the games
You do realize Kizer has a historically bad QB rating, right? Like worst of any starting QB in 30 years bad.

You do realize Kizer has a historically bad QB rating, right? Like worst of any starting QB in 30 years bad.

Probably also has the worst offensive playmakers in history.

Doesn't make up for the fact Kizer can't even hit these guys when they're actually open.

At least Coleman is legit. There are teams that have had bad receivers, yet, you've seen QBs still manage okay.

Receivers are overrated. You don't need all-world receivers to succeed.

All these guys that play, have SOME talent. I've seen Louis run some decent routes, and manage to find the soft spots in the zone just fine. Kizer is the one that can never find him when he does.

Kizer did struggle for most of the game. Made some pretty bad throws too but there’s more to it than that. Jags are top 3 def and are so good at getting constant pressure with 4 guys rushing and dropping 7 in coverage. You’re not gonna win any games if you’re leading rusher is your QB with 22 yds. Lol. Looking at how bad and void of talent the browns are, I think it’s dumb to give up on a big strong armed 21 year old QB.

Doesn't make up for the fact Kizer can't even hit these guys when they're actually open.

At least Coleman is legit. There are teams that have had bad receivers, yet, you've seen QBs still manage okay.

Receivers are overrated. You don't need all-world receivers to succeed.

All these guys that play, have SOME talent. I've seen Louis run some decent routes, and manage to find the soft spots in the zone just fine. Kizer is the one that can never find him when he does.

All I remember from Louis was the perfectly thrown ball that he dropped. Also, good receivers are not overrated.

Give me a fucking break with this shit dude. He’s throwing at guys’ fucking feet and airmailing balls by 10 yards.

He is abysmal. Coleman and Duke are very good. His teammates aren’t throwing the picks out there, taking the sacks, running into defenders, and calling audibles that blow up our drives.

He’s. Horrible.

Kiddo has fallen into the same trap a lot of Browns fans have fallen into over the years: he's become emotionally attached to a bad QB.

Kizer did struggle for most of the game. Made some pretty bad throws too but there’s more to it than that. Jags are top 3 def and are so good at getting constant pressure with 4 guys rushing and dropping 7 in coverage. You’re not gonna win any games if you’re leading rusher is your QB with 22 yds. Lol. Looking at how bad and void of talent the browns are, I think it’s dumb to give up on a big strong armed 21 year old QB.
The Jags have shut down much better QBs than Kizer. In this case, it's better to look at the type of mistakes rather than the defense to get a clear picture. Kizer overthrew and mised his man from a clean pocket repeatedly. He didn't protect the ball on consecutive drives. The Browns don't have a chance when Kizer makes preventable mistakes.

I don't think anyone is giving up on Kizer's career. He still has a real shot at being a starter in the NFL. Right now, he's just not ready at all. You can see him making the same mistakes as earlier in the year. He hasn't really improved in 9 games.

The Jags have shut down much better QBs than Kizer. In this case, it's better to look at the type of mistakes rather than the defense to get a clear picture. Kizer overthrew and mised his man from a clean pocket repeatedly. He didn't protect the ball on consecutive drives. The Browns don't have a chance when Kizer makes preventable mistakes.

I don't think anyone is giving up on Kizer's career. He still has a real shot at being a starter in the NFL. Right now, he's just not ready at all. You can see him making the same mistakes as earlier in the year. He hasn't really improved in 9 games.

You'd think wrong.

All I remember from Louis was the perfectly thrown ball that he dropped. Also, good receivers are not overrated.

It's one of the most overrated positions. Okay, I agree they got to be productive to some degree. My point stands that you don't need GREAT receivers though, just to have a productive offense.

You need a good line, and good QB play. I'd take that all fucking day.

I've seen Tom Brady and make due, just fine, with worse talent at the receiver position than the Browns even.

Now, before you misunderstand my point, saying every QB needs to play to the standards of that. No, but it illustrates good QB play will always make up for lack of talent at the position.

Because good QBs, will place the ball consistently in places, where even guys that aren't the greatest, will be able to make enough plays.

I just think you're making way too many excuses for really bad QB play though. Because he's doing a horrible job with ball placement.

If you have a really good ball placement as a QB, you can get by without the greatest talent at the position.

I don't even expect it to be all smooth sailing by any means for Kizer. Never did, but he's playing at a historically bad pace. This is beyond just struggling and lack of talent.

I don't think our receivers are great. And yes, they are limited and don't make Kizer's job easier at times.

But a lot of this, sorry to say, is just really bad QB play. There are times they've run good routes, get open in soft zones, and Kizer can't deliver consistently.

Receivers at this level aren't that awful, where time and time again, they never get open, bro.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."