• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am hoping Bryan shows up and puts Owens Zayn and some others as a 3rd faction as opposed to just interference in the match

What I did was use the Gmail hack to continue signing up for free months of the Network. Basically Gmail doesn't register the period character in your email, so if my email were, for example, jack.brickman, it's actually jackbrickman, but it can also be j.ackbrickman, ja.ckbrickman, and so on. You can use multiple periods as well like j.a.c.k.brickman. You may need to lie about your address for this to work (I usually just make up addresses).

The fun part is that WWE has a habit of offering you "come back" packages of multiple free months, so if you sign up with a ton of different email addresses, you'll constantly get those offers. I was offered three free months last month, so I'm good through Summerslam now. I assume that, around Summerslam, I'll get another offer to get me through Survivor Series.

Thus, I haven't paid for the Network in about a year now.

Curious... are you still able to keep getting free months? I just tried today with the email address glitch you described above and trying different addresses but it keeps saying I'm not eligible for the free 1 month promotion. This has worked for me the past few times I've tried too, so wondering if maybe they've caught on?

Curious... are you still able to keep getting free months? I just tried today with the email address glitch you described above and trying different addresses but it keeps saying I'm not eligible for the free 1 month promotion. This has worked for me the past few times I've tried too, so wondering if maybe they've caught on?

Could be. Haven't tried it lately since I've been on a three month trial from an offer they sent me.

War games always had a roof, they paid honor to Dusty and butchered it. Good show though. Still disagree with the cages.

Don't think it really ended up mattering, though. Especially since they made the rule that leaving the cage got your team disqualified.

Don't think it really ended up mattering, though. Especially since they made the rule that leaving the cage got your team disqualified.
They saved money on the full layout, but yet they make a ton from these shows, a roof looks great regardless, especially when you go back and rewatch the war games of old.

They saved money on the full layout, but yet they make a ton from these shows, a roof looks great regardless, especially when you go back and rewatch the war games of old.

Yeah, but it led to that pretty sick superplex spot from the top of the cage.

Yeah, but it led to that pretty sick superplex spot from the top of the cage.
It pisses me off that they go literally above and beyond for these shows but do basic shit for actual WWE.

They honestly should bring back a World War now and have 3 rings, 20 wrestlers each ring. That was gangster back then!!! I was glued to the TV.

Lesnar clearly puts him over as the new monster.

Don't get your hopes up. Lesnar is going to hold that title until Wrestlemania when Reigns takes it off him.

Strowman will continue to get over, along with others, while Reigns is forced down our throats.

The nostalgia of it was fine the first time, but at this point I have zero desire to see a decrepit, soon-to-be 49 year old, Kurt Angle wrestle another match.

The nostalgia of it was fine the first time, but at this point I have zero desire to see a decrepit, soon-to-be 49 year old, Kurt Angle wrestle another match.
Ya he looked a little rough. Moved like Vinnie Mac in the mid 2000s. Hopefully he gets his last WM moment and its over.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."