• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 18 Brooklyn Nets @ Cleveland Cavaliers Nov 22th 2017 7:00pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For anyone complaining about the D, particularly the 4th quarter (didnt chart the first 3...but honestly only charted because i felt like they were hitting a lot of contested shots)

4th Q Brooklyn Shot Chart (FT's not included unless it was an and-1, of which i believed there was only 1)

Tightly contested(within 1 foot): 3-5 (60%)

Contested (1-3 feet): 4-7 (57%)

Poorly contested (4-5 feet) : 2-3 (66.6%)

Uncontested (6+feet) : 1-3 (33.3%)

Cavs played solid D in 4th.

For anyone complaining about the D, particularly the 4th quarter (didnt chart the first 3...but honestly only charted because i felt like they were hitting a lot of contested shots)

4th Q Brooklyn Shot Chart (FT's not included unless it was an and-1, of which i believed there was only 1)

Tightly contested(within 1 foot): 3-5 (60%)

Contested (1-3 feet): 4-7 (57%)

Poorly contested (4-5 feet) : 2-3 (66.6%)

Uncontested (6+feet) : 1-3 (33.3%)

Cavs played solid D in 4th.

Yeah no doubt the defense in the 4th was solid. They hit some absolutely bonkers shots, but the Cavs did well to keep making them take bonkers shots.

I completely forgot to comment on this game when I am good for 1 per game. Anywho, I'll take all the wins I can get. At this point, the only teams with more wins are the Celtics in the conference. Let Boston over achieve and work their ass off to get home court. We only gotta game plan for Irving, one guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone making the game thread?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."