• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hate Diggs.

Such a feast or famine guy.

I think Diggs is much more QB dependent than Thielen.

Diggs draws roll over coverage, which is why Thielen has the space to operate and torch teams.

And Keenum loves Thielen, and stares him down a bit. His go to man in tough spots.

Why a lot of Vikings fans want Teddy. Spreads the ball better and places the ball better.

Fucking Keenan Allen did it again.

Awfully tempting to start him next week over Diggs.

I'm hoping not starting Keenum doesn't come to bite me in the ass. Also hoping Juju doesn't blow up on my bench. Need this win

Looks like Dak Prescott is useless now. What a fucking kick in the balls that Deshaun Watson injury really turned out to be.

Looks like Keenan Allen is basically a lock to enter the top ten fantasy receivers after yesterday's performance. He's covered the distance between himself and Thielen. Both are at about 152 points now for the year.

With the Baldwin trade, I could have four top ten WRs in my dynasty league after next week, with Corey Davis, Corey Coleman, and Josh Doctson on my bench, among others.

Thinking maybe I can flip Baldwin and Corey Davis for Odell Beckham.

JuJu and Hogan out.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I'm starting Copper fucking Kupp and Marquis Goodwin.

JuJu and Hogan out.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I'm starting Copper fucking Kupp and Marquis Goodwin.

So the team I traded JuJu to is the team I'm playing this week. He just lost Doug Baldwin in the trade and now can't start JuJu. He's starting Jermaine Kearse instead. That's like a double win on that trade for me. :chuckle:

I had a ton of guys play on turkey day. Stafford, Keenan, Thielen, Engram, and Gordon, along with two IDP guys in Landon Collins and Zach Brown. Those seven combined for 108 points. Not too shabby. Still got Duke Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins to go, along with my kicker and another IDP guy. I was debating starting Baldwin over Hopkins due to the match-ups, but I feel like you basically have to start Hopkins right now since he's the WR1 in fantasy. Brown might pass him this week, but he's basically a lock to drop no further than two since number three (Thielen) is still twenty points back after playing this week.

So the team I traded JuJu to is the team I'm playing this week. He just lost Doug Baldwin in the trade and now can't start JuJu. He's now starting Jermaine Kearse. That's like a double win on that trade for me. :chuckle:

I had a ton of guys play on turkey day. Stafford, Keenan, Thielen, Engram, and Gordon, along with two IDP guys in Landon Collins and Zach Brown. Those seven combined for 108 points. Not too shabby. Still got Duke Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins to go, along with my kicker and another IDP guy. I was debating starting Baldwin over Hopkins due to the match-ups, but I feel like you basically have to start Hopkins right now since he's the WR1 in fantasy. Brown might pass him this week, but he's basically a lock to drop no further than two since number three (Thielen) is still twenty points back after playing this week.

Hopkins is going to Hopkins.

Hopkins is going to Hopkins.

So nice to have both him and Keenan Allen playing like the guys I thought I drafted in the first and third round last year in our start-up draft. I know Allen was hurt last year so there's not much he could have done, but Hopkins being awful due to Brock Lobster really killed me.

I need to start Allen.

But, I know as soon as I do that he'll regress to mean.

I don't know...playing the Browns next week. :chuckle:

I can only play three of Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen and Stefan Diggs in my Law Schoo League.

Who do I go with?

I can only play three of Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen and Stefan Diggs in my Law Schoo League.

Who do I go with?

I'd probably go with Julio, Evans, and Allen. Diggs is a bit too boom-bust, and he's got a tough match-up to boot.

Allen has a great match-up and is on a nice hot streak. Evans also has a good match-up. Julio has a bad match-up, but I'd probably go with him over Diggs regardless.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."