• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 College Football Season/Playoff Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If Miami beats Clemson, any chance Miami ends up #4 and we avoid Bama?

I could see it if we throttle TTUN and Wisky.

1) Bama
2) Oklahoma
3) Ohio State
4) Miami

Don't give me another reason to further hate Pittsburgh sports.

Alright, THAT'S the ballgame. Huge win for those assholes from Pitt.

Miami was overrated all season...

But OSU essentially controls their own destiny right now.

Going to anger a lot of people haha.

4. Go Pitt! I don't know why, but I'm getting vision of Shady McCoy ruining WVU's chances at title game and letting OSU slip in to title game. Pitt isn't good but they've been competitive. Hines Field, in late November, against Miami......I don't know. That just has Richt throw-up game written all over it. But the big thing there is, no matter what, should Miami lose to Pitt, OSU will jump whoever loses in ACC Title game. Worst case scenario is an undefeated Miami team loses to a 1 loss Clemson team. It'd be close, but it becomes a tough resume contest against Miami who has 1 loss to our 2 losses. I think we'd still get the nod, but we don't want the stress.

:chuckle:

Clemson/Miami is now an elimination game. Zero chance that both get in right now. This game is huge because you could definitely make a case for both if Clemson narrowly beat Miami in the championship game.

Alabama needs to win out. Won't be easy, but I think they'll get it done, and that would then eliminate Auburn and Georgia.

Oklahoma needs to win out. I think they will.

Buckeyes need to just take care of business and we're in.

(Notre Dame losing one final time to 100% put a nail in their coffin would be nice too)

Wow, I can't believe this is shaping up for OSU to get in. I can't tell if I'm excited or nervous cuz I don't want to get embarrassed again this year like last year vs Clemson.

Still gotta beat scUM and Wisky.

Wow, I can't believe this is shaping up for OSU to get in. I can't tell if I'm excited or nervous cuz I don't want to get embarrassed again this year like last year vs Clemson.

Still gotta beat scUM and Wisky.
As soon as November 11th happened we were right back in this bitch, I tried to tell yall

Bama shitting all over themselves

Bama gonna play one good team all year, lose, and still make the playoff. Sad!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."