• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The staff that recruited him was fired. He's gone no matter what.
Rosen to Gorden or Josh to Josh def has a nice ring to it. Lets hope this is something we actually witness starting next August.

The question is can he stay healthy in the pros?

I think our offensive line is solid enough to keep Rosen upright. If we get a good RB to go with duke and a coach who commits to the run I think Rosen would be fine

The question is can he stay healthy in the pros?

Very legitimate concern.

Rosen does get the ball out very quickly, but he's going to take hits/sacks no matter how good his OL is. His medicals will need to be heavily checked out.

Sign me up for Rosen.

I was on the Darnold train, but he hasn’t shown enough to warrant the number one pick, IMO.

Get in line.

Lets go ahead and play a game of gay or not gay while we’re at it.

Today I had to have a plumber come out (uh oh!) to my house to replace a zone valve and I didn’t know where the zone valve was until they told me.

I also had to have my father in law explain where all of our basement plumbing went beforehand because I couldn’t find the shutoff valve for the hose nozzle out front. (One doesn’t exist).

Is my lack of knowledge gay or not gay?

Wonder if the media is going to jump on Lamar for starting a brawl as much as they did Mayfield for grabbing his junk.

Today I had to have a plumber come out (uh oh!) to my house to replace a zone valve and I didn’t know where the zone valve was until they told me.

I also had to have my father in law explain where all of our basement plumbing went beforehand because I couldn’t find the shutoff valve for the hose nozzle out front. (One doesn’t exist).

That story is a lot less interesting than I had hoped it would be.

I would wager 90% of all men have no clue about plumbing.

Otherwise plumbers wouldn't charge so much.

Ya'll are really gonna hate Baker when he beats TCU next week and finishes what he started in ending OSU's playoff hopes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."