• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 19 Cavs v Hornets (emergency thread)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Howard is a clown and a tremendous waste of physical ability. I guarantee he will be a Warrior some day.

To get out rebounded by 10 and have 12 less free throw attempts than the opponent to still win is impressive.

Add onto the fact that no one seemingly scored in the 4th, both having 17 a piece, and I am convinced this is the definition of an ugly win.

I will say the defense was on par though, holding Walker to 6-21 shooting and its only fitting that defense won the game.

All I can say is onto the next one...

Philly is going to be really difficult for us with Embid.
Embiid is going to be tough for anyone, not just us.

I don’t care though, I love that kid. I wish the Cavs drafted him.

These fines are ridiculous.
The dude earns 23 million dollars per year. $35k fine is like 82 bucks to an average American.

You think it should be more?

You think it should be more?

In Finland fines are based on income. Sucks to get a $58,000 parking ticket. Here's a badass motorcycle cop looking to bust a millionaire for speeding:

FINLAND1-master1050.jpg

In Finland fines are based on income. Sucks to get a $58,000 parking ticket. Here's a badass motorcycle cop looking to bust a millionaire for speeding:

FINLAND1-master1050.jpg

That's cool... but speeding puts multiple people in danger. What Dwight did doesn't hurt anyone. It was stupid, but no one is going to die.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."