• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome 8th Pick from Brooklyn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meaningless poll, but lets play....where will the pick end up after the lottery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
porter is almost definitely going to still be a top 5-7 pick and almost definitely still going to declare especially after a very serious back injury. Any team that drafted him will give him his whole rookie deal to get it together physically....still $24-30 mil guaranteed. He's going to forsure come out IMO and forsure be top 10.

Probably true - but if he doesn't play this year it's less of a dynamite pick than it would have been if he was healthy and playing at an elite level.

His injury lessens the value of the pick -- that is all.

People who do what Porter did to his back could be more likely to do the same thing. I highly doubt he's coming back if he gets assurances he'll be in the top 10.

The flipside is I can't see the Cavs medical staff signing off the way they've red flagged guys in the past.

People who do what Porter did to his back could be more likely to do the same thing. I highly doubt he's coming back if he gets assurances he'll be in the top 10.

The flipside is I can't see the Cavs medical staff signing off the way they've red flagged guys in the past.
It will be interesting if he signs with Klutch sports.

Don't be surprised if Bagley signs with them as well.

Yep! Epic comeback too. I think they end up with more wins than the Nets. Bud is a good coach in the regular season and they have more of a hierarchy of talent, whereas BKN is just a mess of players who would be the 7th or 8th guy in a good teams rotation at best

I have a lot of faith in Sacto and Dallas to win more than them too.

Way more talent, just have played buzz saw schedules to start the season.

Anyone else notice their schedule
Memphis
Houston
Dallas
Atlanta B2B
OKC

They may be better than 3-3 maybe 4-2.

Which provides better set up for worse opponents. I mean, if you go against the best from the beginning it’s a lot easier to play with teams who have comparable talent later on.

Thoae assholes lost last night!! That’s what I’m taking about. Die Nets Die!!!

Dallas with the huge victory tonight over the struggling Thunder(haven't even made it to 70 points with about 4 minutes left to go in the game)

Anyone else notice their schedule
Memphis
Houston
Dallas
Atlanta B2B
OKC

They may be better than 3-3 maybe 4-2.

And they just as likely may be 1-5 and sink down to the second or third slot

Thoae assholes lost last night!! That’s what I’m taking about. Die Nets Die!!!

21178496.jpg

Time for Memphis to grit and grind the Nets to dust. I hope.

Would really like for this not to be a nail biter , just for the purposes of my sanity today after another shitty Browns game.

Hollis Jefferson just turned his ankle. Off to the locker room.

Rhj hurt.... Not happy about it. One of my favourite players... great guy and a hard worker.
My voodoo should have injured Demarre.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."