• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Emergency Browns vs Chargers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
At this point though, they gotta leave Kizer in there to complete this tank so they can draft his replacement.

Exactly, they can't afford to have the lawsuit from Kessler's brain injuries from concussions and sacks. No point in putting Hogan in there, he has no NFL future.

Keep Gordon away from booze and drugs. Get Pryor back in free agency. Find a bridge QB. Draft some offensive weapons and set up for the # 1 pick QB to develop properly.

I'm definitely going to feign outrage and pretend like I won't watch any games next year if they keep Hue and Gregg. Would be a true kick in the dick.

I'm definitely going to feign outrage and pretend like I won't watch any games next year if they keep Hue and Gregg. Would be a true kick in the dick.
They just need to take their medicine by firing Hue in the offseason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think Gregg Williams is the problem, the lack of a real free safety and depth thru out the defense is. When you go from Jaime Collins to a guy like Burress, you know you need better depth. Ogbah getting hurt gave us one less pass rusher in the rotation, there was no one to take his spot, his snaps just got spread around.

I don't think Gregg Williams is the problem, the lack of a real free safety and depth thru out the defense is. When you go from Jaime Collins to a guy like Burress, you know you need better depth. Ogbah getting hurt gave us one less pass rusher in the rotation, there was no one to take his spot, his snaps just got spread around.

No Gregg Williams is the problem. The defense looks worse because of the players we are missing. They are exposing Gregg Williams for the fraud that he is.

Niners win and Texans lose. This was a successful day.

Gordon looked legit and would have posted a monster game if he had a QB.

They have the same problems right now that they had in Week 1 when everyone was healthy.

They blitz more than any other team in the NFL, but either have the worst or nearly the worst amount of pressure generated.

Gregg is a disaster.

They have the same problems right now that they had in Week 1 when everyone was healthy.

They blitz more than any other team in the NFL, but either have the worst or nearly the worst amount of pressure generated.

Gregg is a disaster.

I'm not as hard on Gregg because how bad the defense was the last couple years. I've seen improvement. I didn't think this group of corners would play this well. Schobert looks like a long term answer at MLB. The depth of this defense is real bad, Burress is fringe NFL player and shouldnt be second on anyone's depth chart. We need a solid rotation for our from 4, once Ogbah got hurt it exposed how we couldn't afford to lose one guy from that rotation. Upgrades are needed and Gregg might need to tweak his scheme. Are we even sure this is the ideal personnel for his scheme?

So you guys all watched this game today huh?

I don't know anything about football.

Did we lose 15 games last year for nothing?

Would Kizer have trade value and what would it net?

I don't know anything about football.

Did we lose 15 games last year for nothing?

Would Kizer have trade value and what would it net?

Last year we got hopefully our Defensive Edge Rusher (Garrett) and took a shot on a 2nd rd QB who has busted out. We really should have either taken Wentz or Bosa in 2016 in hindsight.

The Browns will take a QB at 1. It wasn't a secret Sashi and Berry were at the USC/UCLA game scouting QBs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."