• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NFL SEASON

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Adam Schefter
1 hr · Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Texans owner Bob McNair, amongst others, will be deposed and asked to turn over all cell phone records and emails in relation to the Colin Kaepernick collusion case against the NFL, a league source confirmed. Others owners, teams and league officials also will be deposed, but those individuals have been confirmed for now.

---

This is about to get real interesting.

Reactions: Lee
If they did collude they are idiots. If I was an owner I would see enough red flags to avoid him- and I think he is/could be at least a competent NFL QB. I would be leery of throwing better money at him than what he walked away from; And it would be idiotic to sign him to be the backup since you don't need your backup QB casing attention to himself every game and becoming an instant lightning rod for fan reaction. And really, the GFs comments about the owner who was willing to take those risks essentially sealed it.

So uhhh what the fuck were the Bills thinking benching Tyrod Taylor while they are 5-4? Literally just throwing their season away

FemaleBronzeDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Eat your heart out, @Randolphkeys

Cowboys have struggled mightily since Zekes suspension. Dak 5 Int and 0 TD. Just shows that a great RB can solve a lot of issue and hopefully this offseason we can finally draft our own!

I'm not a medical expert and I don't wanna jump to conclusions but it sure looked like Ryan Shazier was paralyzed after that hit.

I've seen gruesome injuries before, but that was horrifying.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The NFL is just such a terrible product in 2017.. Football isn’t, cause College football remains intriguing — but the NFL is brutal..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."