• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Around the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Cavs weren't the only team struggling tonight, Celtics +1 vs Mavs in 4th.

Not sure how bad, but Zaza got injured and didn't return.

Cavs weren't the only team struggling tonight, Celtics +1 vs Mavs in 4th.

Not sure how bad, but Zaza got injured and didn't return.

Sad I'm missing out on this Barea-Larkin matchup :chuckle:

It must be hard for Carlisle to emotionally give up the Barea/Dirk PnR that won them the 2011 title.

But now that Dirk is like 90 and Barea not far behind....it's like watching a 40+ rec league in an all-white suburb.

It must be hard for Carlisle to emotionally give up the Barea/Dirk PnR that won them the 2011 title.

But now that Dirk is like 90 and Barea not far behind....it's like watching a 40+ rec league in an all-white suburb.

Joke's on me! Dallas threw in a little Harry Barnes ISO and rode that very play to 22% shooting and like 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter!

TAKE THAT FOR DATA, IBWT! -Rick Carlisle

Fucking Cousins.

Such a beast. 40 points, 22 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 blocks.

He went to the charity stripe 21 times because there is no stopping him.

Ah, to dream.

How has Cousin's defense looked so far this year?

Fucking Cousins.

Such a beast. 40 points, 22 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 blocks.

He went to the charity stripe 21 times because there is no stopping him.

Ah, to dream.
36692114131_98d8b9e0d4_o.gif

They have a big road trip coming up.

Pray they lost ten straight. Or that the locker-room falls apart.

The things he could do with LeBron....

With the Warriors injuries and lack of Godzilla-like destruction on the league, this is a huge opportunity for the Cavs to try and have more wins than them by years end. I’ve thought for the past few seasons that any chance they could ever have to get home court would be huge. Imagine opening up the finals at the Q instead of at Oracle. Could make a massive difference

How does SA do it? They continue to win no matter what. Fuck I think Kawhii is easily a top 5 player in the league and they're still going strong w/o him.

I had a feeling last year our chance of winning the title once Rudy Gay went down: that was the one move that seemed could have equalized the forward issue and I thought we had a reasonable shot of getting him. Looks like he's recovered far better from his Achilles then what I was expecting

With the Warriors injuries and lack of Godzilla-like destruction on the league, this is a huge opportunity for the Cavs to try and have more wins than them by years end. I’ve thought for the past few seasons that any chance they could ever have to get home court would be huge. Imagine opening up the finals at the Q instead of at Oracle. Could make a massive difference
Would be nice to head into a Finals Game 3 without being in an 0-2 deficit :rolleyes:

We're fully capable of 60 wins, but I don't even think that will get us HC, unfortunately.

HOU is playing way too well. they'll definitely suffer a catastrophic injury

What are we thinking tonight. Detroit Warriors
Spurs Celtics.

Would love a Cavs Detroit Spurs triple win tonight.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."