• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Made the playoffs in the RCF league. That is good.

What is bad is the pile of steaming shit I have to start. Fucking JuJu getting suspended. Injuries. Season started with so much promise.

clm1bA7.png

Made the playoffs in all my other leagues as well. Top seed in two of them.

Got the first round bye in my money league.

12 team, 1 PPR

QB- Brees
WR- Keenan Allen
WR- Brandin Cooks
WR- Stefon Diggs
RB- Ingram
RB- Kamara
TE- Gronk
FLEX- McCaffery
K- Lutz (NO)
DEF- DET

Bench- Evan Engram, Burkhead, Robert Woods, Jordy Nelson, Corey Davis, Deshaun Watson IR

Kamara and Watson will be last round keepers next year too.

Lets get this $600...

Anyone else think it would be ok to let go of either Demarco, Derrick Henry or Rishard? I want to pick up a second defense and maybe another QB

I already have Ingram, Perine, Drake, and McKinnon. Those two will never be starting for me again.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Aaron Rodgers comes back this season. I can give a shit about him, but I need Jordy Nelson to become relevant again. I can totally see him trying to get his boy the ball after being ignored for all these past weeks.

Got the first round bye in my money league.

12 team, 1 PPR

QB- Brees
WR- Keenan Allen
WR- Brandin Cooks
WR- Stefon Diggs
RB- Ingram
RB- Kamara
TE- Gronk
FLEX- McCaffery
K- Lutz (NO)
DEF- DET

Bench- Evan Engram, Burkhead, Robert Woods, Jordy Nelson, Corey Davis, Deshaun Watson IR

Kamara and Watson will be last round keepers next year too.

Lets get this $600...
Damn, this team is loaded.

So at the end of year two in my money 10-team dynasty league (trade deadline was this AM, so the roster is more or less final outside of end or roster waiver changes), I turned this start-up draft...

QB - Matt Stafford, Brock Osweiler
RB - Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin, Jeremy Langford, Melvin Gordon, Charles Sims, Jerick McKinnon, Kenneth Dixon, Justin Forsett
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Donte Moncrief, Kevin White, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith, Josh Doctson, Breshad Perriman
TE - Zach Miller, Jordan Cameron, Tyler Higbee
K - Robbie Gould
DL - JJ Watt, Ndamukong Suh, DeForest Buckner
DB - Landon Collins, Ron Parker, Karl Joseph
LB - Deone Bucannon, Paul Posluszny

Into this roster...

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Teddy Bridgewater
RB - David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, Duke Johnson, Giovani Bernard, Matt Breida*, Eddie Lacy*, Jeremy McNichols
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Devin Funchess, Josh Doctson, Corey Coleman, Corey Davis, Mike Williams, Jordan Matthews, John Ross, Chris Godwin, Quincy Enunwa, Cameron Meredith
TE - Delanie Walker, Evan Engram
K - Jake Elliott
DL - Yannick Ngakoue*
DB - Landon Collins, Vonn Bell*
LB - Zach Brown, Joe Schobert

Plus the 1.01 pick in the 2018 draft, presumably Saquon Barkley.

*Players who may be cut once waivers clear tonight.

Also, in this league we start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX/1K/1DL/1DB/1LB.

---

Hot damn that start-up ended up being awful. A shame that Watt had to go from being the best IDP in the league to completely fucking useless right after I drafted him too. Feel pretty good about the 2017/18 version of the roster, though. It's got a great combination of high-level stars and high-potential youth, and the bulk of the starters are well under thirty.

Damn, this team is loaded.
Brees and Gronk are the only players on the team left who I drafted.

Actually, its kind of a fun fantasy football question.

How many original draft day players are left on y'alls teams?

So at the end of year two in my money 10-team dynasty league (trade deadline was this AM, so the roster is more or less final outside of end or roster waiver changes), I turned this start-up draft...

QB - Matt Stafford, Brock Osweiler
RB - Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin, Jeremy Langford, Melvin Gordon, Charles Sims, Jerick McKinnon, Kenneth Dixon, Justin Forsett
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Donte Moncrief, Kevin White, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith, Josh Doctson, Breshad Perriman
TE - Zach Miller, Jordan Cameron, Tyler Higbee
K - Robbie Gould
DL - JJ Watt, Ndamukong Suh, DeForest Buckner
DB - Landon Collins, Ron Parker, Karl Joseph
LB - Deone Bucannon, Paul Posluszny

Into this roster...

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Teddy Bridgewater
RB - David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, Duke Johnson, Giovani Bernard, Matt Breida*, Eddie Lacy*, Jeremy McNichols
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Devin Funchess, Josh Doctson, Corey Coleman, Corey Davis, Mike Williams, Jordan Matthews, John Ross, Chris Godwin, Quincy Enunwa, Cameron Meredith
TE - Delanie Walker, Evan Engram
K - Jake Elliott
DL - Yannick Ngakoue*
DB - Landon Collins, Vonn Bell*
LB - Zach Brown, Joe Schobert

Plus the 1.01 pick in the 2018 draft, presumably Saquon Barkley.

*Players who may be cut once waivers clear tonight.

Also, in this league we start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX/1K/1DL/1DB/1LB.

---

Hot damn that start-up ended up being awful. A shame that Watt had to go from being the best IDP in the league to completely fucking useless right after I drafted him too. Feel pretty good about the 2017/18 version of the roster, though. It's got a great combination of high-level stars and high-potential youth, and the bulk of the starters are well under thirty.
Give me a breakdown of my RCF Dynasty league team.

Told Kelvin Benjamin to kick rocks in one league.

Felt so good. Just as good when I released that shit-bag CJ Anderson in 2015.

Got to playoffs in all of my leagues. Feeling okay about the playoffs.
QB - Tom Brady
RB - LeSean Mccoy
RB - Mark Ingram
WR - Douglas Baldwin
WR - Goodwin/Watkins (Not sure what I want to do here this week)
Flex - Kamara
DTS - Chargers/Det
Kamara is a 12th round rookie keeper for me next season so I'm hyped af about that.

God damn my dynasty money team is fucking killing it right now. Laid 126 points (couple of guys still playing) up to the start of the four o'clock games with Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon, and Delanie Walker still to play.

It's the playoffs, and of course I left Jordan Howard on my bench.

Smh

Who did you start over him?

Had Fournette, Morris, Howard, and Dion Lewis. Rolled with Fournette and Morris with Lewis as the flex. My logic was Howard just laid 2 eggs against worse run defenses.

Edit: also started Marvin Jones over Davante Adams......lol

Luckily looks like I'll survive unless he pulls a lot of points out the night games + Fournette and Lewis blow it.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."