• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Looks like I'll end up going 4-3 in playoff games this week. Not bad. Still alive in both of my money leagues!

Ended up dropping 162 in my .5 PPR money dynasty league. That Keenan Allen / Adam Thielen / DeAndre Hopkins three headed monster is putting in some work right now. They combined for 67.5 points this week, and Allen almost certainly would have had more if that game was actually competitive.

I didn't have any meaningful games this week. That's a good feeling. It's all "DON"T GET HURT!!!!!"

It's a strange feeling being up fifty with the other team only having Antonio Brown left and still being a bit nervous. :chuckle:

Thankfully, Brown wasn't quite that good tonight.

Down to the wire.

Glad to see that, just like everyone expected, the Dolphins are blowing out the Patriots on Monday Night Football.

Glad to see that, just like everyone expected, the Dolphins are blowing out the Patriots on Monday Night Football.

Is there a scaled point system for field goals? Based on range after 40 yards?

Holy shit. Wow. What an ending.

Moving on to the next round thanks to a .65 point win.

Well, thanks to Tom Brady being awful, I ended up advancing in five out of seven leagues instead of four like I initially thought.

1-1 in playoffs (won consolation game in other league).

Had Pats D vs. Danny Amendola, basically tied before MNF. Didn't quite work out. Kamara, Coleman, and AS-J not topping 10 pts combined didn't help....damn.

Oh well. Should have no trouble advancing to final game in my good league. I just need my team to not shit the bed and I should win. Managed to still put up 133 despite starting Brady, Kamara, and Bengals D.

Drake made it closer for me than it should have been. Still out though. Was a fun and stressful fantasy season

Should I start Aaron Rodgers or Kirk Cousins in my playoff game this week?

Also, I am between C.J. Anderson, Danny Woodhead and Mike Davis for my RB2 spot.

Any thoughts from anyone? Leaning toward starting Cousins and CJ.

Rodgers has me skeptical coming off injury.

CJ has been trash lately, but he has a decent matchup and has been getting higher volume again the last couple weeks.

Also, I am between C.J. Anderson, Danny Woodhead and Mike Davis for my RB2 spot.

CJ has been trash lately, but he has a decent matchup and has been getting higher volume again the last couple weeks.

I’d definitely go Cousins and CJ.

Scoring format?

I don't trust Denver offense/backfield. I'd lean Davis (especially if PPR).

Toss up regarding Rodgers. I'm playing against him in both my leagues so I hope he craps the bed lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."