• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 27 | Philadelphia 76ers (13-11) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (18-8)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This team is going to be super intimidating when the starting line up is in place.

Sixers postgame giving much credit to LeBron but also our veterans who overcame the missing players. Bench 48-27 Cavs.

Basketball isn't all about points. He was making poor passes, not giving effort on D, ect.
Dude he was making steals, getting boards, etc throughout that time.

He only had 1 turnover in the 3rd.

Our bench crew again: Wade, Green, and Korver each with 13; Green +25, Korver +18, Wade +15. Crowder tops among starters, with +7.

Sure hope Crowder is turning a corner. Love the contribution from our bench.

Covington going to Cleveland Clinic. Confirmed he hit back on sharp metal edge.

Dude he was making steals, getting boards, etc throughout that time.

He only had 1 turnover in the 3rd.

He had 10 boards in the 4th. Should have had a couple of turnovers but passed it off with like a second on the clock. What started off as a lead ended in a deficit that had to be sorted very late in game. Dude can score when he's giving 10%. Dude plays lock down defense and grabs boards when he's engaged. 10 boards and 7 assists in the 4th... That to me was much more important. Over half of his non point aspects of the triple double was done in the 4th.

30-13-13 with 3 steals. 38 minutes coming off back-to -back with many missing players.

He can’t play 100% effort early and win the game for us late.

Criticizing him for this game is just silly.

I'm not criticizing him. I'm stating what I see. It's a lot easier for him to do this against the depleted 76ers (yes, I know we have a ton of injuries as well). But I know he puts way more effort into big games and the playoffs.

Jeez, you guys play more defense on guys saying seemingly negative things about LeBron than our bigs do in the paint. (Reaching with that metaphor but you get the point). Calm down is the point.

My biggest takeaway is that of Crowder. I hope that clutch 3 builds up his confidence and he finds somewhat of his offensive game soon. I disliked this guy with a passion with Boston but just hearing him speak really built him up for me after the trade. Even if his offense is spotty we need him to be that ferocious defender and the confidence should bleed into all facets of his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willed through that.

He was tired af. During TOs he looked completely gassed.

Thats what MVP performances are all about.

But we desperately need our injured boys back. LeBron has carried us enough. Time for IT and Love etc to carry the team a bit and take some workload off LeBron.

Yes it is definitely time!!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."