• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Racial Tension in the U.S.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where should the thread go from here?

• Racial Tension in the U.S.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Extremist Views on the U.S.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Mending Years of Racial Stereotypes.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Protest Culture.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Racist Idiots in the News.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
I am more familiar with Adderall than I wish I was. You can't get anything truly comparable. Vyvanse is bullshit and it's the closest there is. Addy just is not easy to get. I wouldn't know a single person that I could hit up for some but I know a couple handfuls of people I could sell to

Adderall is incredibly easy to get here. The ex got it handed to her like candy from her doctor, and I know mine would prescribe it if I were the type to pretend I needed it. I'm not, though. I like weed and the occasional bump, but I don't fuck with prescription meds. Tried Adderall a few times via the ex and didn't really care for it. It's like coke but it lasts way too long.

Those kind of pills all go through FDA testing to ensure they are safe if used correctly. Are you saying that heroin, fentanyl, LSD, Ecstasy, and all the various designer drugs that currently pop up almost weekly would have to go through FDA testing to ensure they're safe if used correctly.

Heroin Extra Strength OTC!

Interesting read. It would certainly seem that police have some sort of bias or are quicker to escalate the violence when dealing with blacks.

https://news.vice.com/story/shot-by-cops

BLACK PEOPLE WERE SHOT MORE OFTEN AND AT HIGHER RATES THAN PEOPLE OF ANY OTHER RACE. Police shot at least 1,664 black people from 2010 through 2016, 55 percent of the total and more than double the share of the black population in these communities. That’s a 28 percent higher rate than what the Washington Post found for fatal shootings in the same communities.

Black subjects shot by police were more likely to be shot during incidents that began with routine traffic or pedestrian stops. They were more likely than whites to be armed with a gun but less likely to be armed with a weapon overall.

Interesting read. It would certainly seem that police have some sort of bias or are quicker to escalate the violence when dealing with blacks.

https://news.vice.com/story/shot-by-cops

BLACK PEOPLE WERE SHOT MORE OFTEN AND AT HIGHER RATES THAN PEOPLE OF ANY OTHER RACE. Police shot at least 1,664 black people from 2010 through 2016, 55 percent of the total and more than double the share of the black population in these communities. That’s a 28 percent higher rate than what the Washington Post found for fatal shootings in the same communities.

Black subjects shot by police were more likely to be shot during incidents that began with routine traffic or pedestrian stops. They were more likely than whites to be armed with a gun but less likely to be armed with a weapon overall.

Other than a gun, what is considered a weapon? If I carry a pocket knife I'm not using it to "arm" myself.

Other than a gun, what is considered a weapon? If I carry a pocket knife I'm not using it to "arm" myself.

This is what you took away from that article?

I'd also like to know the number of shootings where they were resisting arrest for all races. Also whether or not the gun ownership was lawful or not would be something to look at.

The black person that lawfully owns a firearm that isn't resisting arrest likely isn't getting shot.

I'd also like to know the number of shootings where they were resisting arrest for all races. Also whether or not the gun ownership was lawful or not would be something to look at.

The black person that lawfully owns a firearm that isn't resisting arrest likely isn't getting shot.

Resisting gets tacked onto everything. You know if a cop pulls you through the window of your car into the street and you hang onto the wheel that is resisting? It is a hindsight charge.

Also as far as Heroin being legal. Most people start taking heroin because they can no longer afford the prices of the prescription opioids they got hooked on first. Pot isn't a gateway drug to heroin, vicodin and oxycodone are.

Resisting gets tacked onto everything. You know if a cop pulls you through the window of your car into the street and you hang onto the wheel that is resisting? It is a hindsight charge.

Also as far as Heroin being legal. Most people start taking heroin because they can no longer afford the prices of the prescription opioids they got hooked on first. Pot isn't a gateway drug to heroin, vicodin and oxycodone are.
Are there tons of instances where cops are pulling people out of the car for no reason? I'd imagine if they're pulling them out of the car in the first place it's because they're disobeying the order they were given to get out of the vehicle; which would give them a strong argument for resisting arrest.

Are there tons of instances where cops are pulling people out of the car for no reason? I'd imagine if they're pulling them out of the car in the first place it's because they're disobeying the order they were given to get out of the vehicle; which would give them a strong argument for resisting arrest.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-the-only-crime-is-resisting-arrest

Sometimes the only crime committed is resisting arrest. How does that make sense. In NYC that charge is dismissed 52 percent of the time. Why is that?

If philosophically you are against calling people racist because the bar is too low and then everything is racist, resisting arrest is that for police. Everything is resisting arrest. Normal behavior like trying to keep your face from hitting the ground when you are pushed to the pavement can be considered resisting arrest.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-the-only-crime-is-resisting-arrest

Sometimes the only crime committed is resisting arrest. How does that make sense. In NYC that charge is dismissed 52 percent of the time. Why is that?

If philosophically you are against calling people racist because the bar is too low and then everything is racist, resisting arrest is that for police. Everything is resisting arrest. Normal behavior like trying to keep your face from hitting the ground when you are pushed to the pavement can be considered resisting arrest.
How many instances are there where a cop shoots someone for no reason and tack on resisting arrest for the justification and it just blows over? There are bad cops, but typically if you just obey orders that you are given you escape in one piece.

How many instances are there where a cop shoots someone for no reason and tack on resisting arrest for the justification and it just blows over? There are bad cops, but typically if you just obey orders that you are given you escape in one piece.

You don't do any digging and don't read the evidence I give to you. You don't think dismissing the resisting charge from 52% of cases is even thought provoking? Why does that happen? For no reason?

I don't get it when you have these questions, I answer them, and then it becomes a different question.

https://www.wnyc.org/story/resisting-arrest-black-white/

You are more likely to be charged with it if you are black too. To you I assume that means black people are more likely to resist, right? Because the police said so. It's a weird crime because we aren't talking about assaulting an officer here. What is the evidence?

It's not what I took it out of it. It's a glaring flaw that jumped out at me. Ty just found another one. Vice news is not an RCF vetted source for that same reason.

What TyGuy posted is not a "flaw" in the article. He is projecting his own assumptions...assuming that the 2X rate in blacks being shot must somehow be their fault.

One officer yells "Freeze!"
Another yells "Hands in the Air!"
I guess I'm guilty of 'Disobeying a Police Officer' no matter what I do.
My only choice is which officer shoots me.
But the people who say I got shot because I didn't obey an officer are still correct.
The body cams will malfunction and the conflicting order will not be remembered.
America, where two policemen shoot and kill a deranged 100 lb. woman who is holding a knife and we celebrate their bravery.

Last edited:
What TyGuy posted is not a "flaw" in the article. He is projecting his own assumptions...assuming that the 2X rate in blacks being shot must somehow be their fault.
I'm not projecting anything. I wanted to know that data for all races, so I asked a question.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."