• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Dynasty Football League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
And if we remove divisions, the tie-breaker thing will take care of itself.

Lot of inactivity from guys down the stretch. I get things are unavoidable and you can't always get a last minute scratch out of your lineup, but it's annoying looking at box scores and seeing 3-4 guys in a lineup being out with injury.

Lot of inactivity from guys down the stretch. I get things are unavoidable and you can't always get a last minute scratch out of your lineup, but it's annoying looking at box scores and seeing 3-4 guys in a lineup being out with injury.

Next season, I'm going to strictly enforce active line-ups. Teams will get a pass depending on circumstance (like, say, if a guy was a last-minute scratch and you didn't notice in time to replace him), and I understand this is a free league and will thus be a lower priority for many of us that also play in money leagues. However, if guys do it multiple times next season, I will replace them with owners who are active.

Other than last-minute inactives, there's really not much of an excuse to not field an active line-up each week when we can roster 35 players.

Final Results 2017 Season

Division One

Affirmative Action (xRookie)
Regular Season Record: 10-3 (.769)
Postseason Record: 0-2
Top Three Players: Antonio Brown, Dak Prescott, Larry Fitzgerald
-- Owns the 10th overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

Clinton-Dix Out for Harambe (briantw) - Runner-Up
Regular Season Record: 9-4 (.692)
Postseason Record: 2-1 (Lost in Championship)
Top Three Players: Russell Wilson, Travis Kelce, Kareem Hunt
-- Owns the 11th overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

SHarlan 85 (SHarlan85)
Regular Season Record: 8-5 (.615)
Postseason Record: 0-1
Top Three Players: DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Marcus Mariota
-- Owns the 8th overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

Nightmare (SportsCoach)
Regular Season Record: 5-8 (.385)
Top Three Players: Andy Dalton, Bobby Wagner, Joe Flacco
-- Owns no 1st round picks in the 2018 rookie draft

Whitner is Coming (Stark) - Consolation Champion
Postseason Record: 3-0 (Consolation Bracket Champion)
Top Three Players: Alex Smith, Michael Thomas, Melvin Gordon
-- Owns the 3rd overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

UnderConstruction (Gobucks85)
Regular Season Record: 3-10 (.231)
Top Three Players: Drew Brees, C.J. Mosely, Leonard Fournette
-- Owns the 2nd overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

Division Two

SuperSurging (SuperSurgeMC) - 3rd Place

Postseason Record: 1-1 (3rd Place Finisher)
Top Three Players: Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins, Case Keenum

Team Five (FiveThous) - 2017 RCF Dynasty Champion
Postseason Record: 3-0 (Champion)
Top Three Players: Todd Gurley, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Stafford
-- Owns the 12th overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

The Architect (JDailey23)
Regular Season Record: 7-6 (.538)
Top Three Players: Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Davante Adams
-- Owns the 4th, 7th, and 9th overall picks in the 2018 rookie draft

OB1 Kenobi (OhioBucks1)
Regular Season Record: 6-7 (.462)
Postseason Record: 0-2
Top Three Players: Cam Newton, Jarvis Landry, Derek Carr
-- Owns the 6th overall pick in the 2018 rookie draft

TripleTeets (TripleThreat25)
Postseason Record: 1-1
Top Three Players: Le'Veon Bell, Blake Bortles, Rob Gronkowski
-- Owns the 1st and 5th overall picks in the 2018 rookie draft

Pariahs (Tornicade)
Regular Season Record: 2-11 (.154)
Postseason Record: 2-1
Top Three Players: Jared Goff, Zach Ertz, Marvin Jones

Hey guys I'm open to dealing still. I have multiple picks in the 2nd and 3rd round I'm willing to deal. Would be willing to include 1.12 for the right guy.

How did sportscoach finish 5-8 with the most win now team in the league?

I can't figure out how to set my keepers on the fleaflicker app. Can you only do it on PC? I want to get Shane Vereen's bum ass away from Whitner is Coming. He's a disgrace.

I can't figure out how to set my keepers on the fleaflicker app. Can you only do it on PC? I want to get Shane Vereen's bum ass away from Whitner is Coming. He's a disgrace.

Open the menu on the app and click Team, then Settings. Should be a Keepers button you can click and set them on your phone. Similar process on the PC. Go to your Team page, click Settings, then Keepers.

Anyone open to dealing? I'm willing to move draft picks. You can dm me on her or dm me on Mazey.

Anyone open to dealing? I'm willing to move draft picks. You can dm me on her or dm me on Mazey.

I'm always open to dealing. I won't deal guys away for nothing, but I'm always open to discussing trades.

@SuperSurge
@Tornicade
@sportscoach
@Rookie
@Triplethreat
@JDailey23
@FiveThous
@Stark
@Ob1
@cavsfan1985
@SHarlan 85

Just a reminder to everyone...set your keepers ASAP if you haven't already. Also, double check your rosters if you've made any trades, because guys you've traded for will not be set as keepers automatically. You have to go in and add them. The keeper deadline is coming up in a week or so, so make sure you're good to go.

You have 35 keepers spots, so if you've got a full roster plus three on IR, you'll have to cut three guys. Rosters will expand to forty for the five-round rookie draft, starting date TBD. We'll do the draft around June most likely.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

I'll be sending PMs out Sunday night to give one last reminder if anyone has not set their keepers. That will be the final warning for anyone who hasn't set them.

Last edited:
Why don't I get a notificaion when people tag me in posts like Jacks?

@SuperSurge
@Tornicade
@sportscoach
@Rookie
@Triplethreat
@JDailey23
@FiveThous
@Stark
@Ob1
@cavsfan1985
@SHarlan 85

Just a reminder to everyone...set your keepers ASAP if you haven't already. Also, double check your rosters if you've made any trades, because guys you've traded for will not be set as keepers automatically. You have to go in and add them. The keeper deadline is coming up in a week or so, so make sure you're good to go.

You have 35 keepers spots, so if you've got a full roster plus three on IR, you'll have to cut three guys. Rosters will expand to forty for the five-round rookie draft, starting date TBD. We'll do the draft around June most likely.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

I'll be sending PMs out Sunday night to give one last reminder if anyone has not set their keepers. That will be the final warning for anyone who hasn't set them.
Also thank you for posting this, I received nothing from fleaflicker stating my trade was accepted. Werid.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."