• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Should I start Aaron Rodgers or Kirk Cousins in my playoff game this week?

Also, I am between C.J. Anderson, Danny Woodhead and Mike Davis for my RB2 spot.

Any thoughts from anyone? Leaning toward starting Cousins and CJ.

Rodgers has me skeptical coming off injury.

CJ has been trash lately, but he has a decent matchup and has been getting higher volume again the last couple weeks.

Yeah I don't know if I start Rodgers or rivers. I also have Woodhead but never play him since the ravens offense is so bad.

Forgot the scoring format, sorry guys. It is a PPR league.

Yeah I don't know if I start Rodgers or rivers. I also have Woodhead but never play him since the ravens offense is so bad.

I thought Woodhead was going to be a great waiver pickup, but he just hasn't gotten enough volume. The Ravens have so many backs that get snaps, so that has made it tough.

I'm so torn on Rodgers vs Cousins. I guess Cousins has a more solid floor and better matchup, but Rodgers has the higher ceiling.

I thought Woodhead was going to be a great waiver pickup, but he just hasn't gotten enough volume. The Ravens have so many backs that get snaps, so that has made it tough.

I'm so torn on Rodgers vs Cousins. I guess Cousins has a more solid floor and better matchup, but Rodgers has the higher ceiling.

How does one not start Aaron Rodgers?

I threw him in my line up immediately after the announcement. Rodgers floor is like 18.

On the other hand pick 2 out of:

McKinnon/Hunter Henry/Bernard/Peyton Barber/CJ Anderson

Having some issues with who to start this week - LA Rams conundrum. PPR league, FYI.

Goff has been my QB since Rodgers went down and has played pretty well down the stretch. Some poacher snapped Rodgers up as soon as I dropped him.

The issue is that i also have Kupp AND Woods. Kupp's played great in Wood's absence but finding it hard not to start Woods over him based on the stats he had his last 3 games playing.

Tyreke Hill is my automatic WR 1 but just not sure what to do at WR 2 / Flex. Other options aside from Kupp and Woods to fill those slots are:

Marquise Goodwin / Kerwynn Williams, Dede Westbrook, and Tarik Cohen.

I just am hesitant to have so much riding on one game. Thoughts?

Having some issues with who to start this week - LA Rams conundrum. PPR league, FYI.

Goff has been my QB since Rodgers went down and has played pretty well down the stretch. Some poacher snapped Rodgers up as soon as I dropped him.

The issue is that i also have Kupp AND Woods. Kupp's played great in Wood's absence but finding it hard not to start Woods over him based on the stats he had his last 3 games playing.

Tyreke Hill is my automatic WR 1 but just not sure what to do at WR 2 / Flex. Other options aside from Kupp and Woods to fill those slots are:

Marquise Goodwin / Kerwynn Williams, Dede Westbrook, and Tarik Cohen.

I just am hesitant to have so much riding on one game. Thoughts?

I'd be hesitant to start both WRs even though their targets and outputs have been great - too much risk in one team. Nevertheless, the Seahawks are pretty depleted. Tough call, I'd definitely take a look at Goodwin. Is it PPR?

My own question here - Kyle Rudolph was held out of practice again today. Do I start Jack Doyle tonight, or hope for the best with Rudolph (PPR)? We have a two TE league, so the WW is pretty empty.

Here's a tough one...

Start three:
DeAndre Hopkins
Adam Thielen
Keenan Allen
Devin Funchess

Gio is also an option if Mixon is out again, as are Mike Davis, Corey Coleman, and Josh Doctson.

I'd be hesitant to start both WRs even though their targets and outputs have been great - too much risk in one team. Nevertheless, the Seahawks are pretty depleted. Tough call, I'd definitely take a look at Goodwin. Is it PPR?

My own question here - Kyle Rudolph was held out of practice again today. Do I start Jack Doyle tonight, or hope for the best with Rudolph (PPR)? We have a two TE league, so the WW is pretty empty.

Thursday games are tough. I try to avoid playing them at all costs but you don't have many other options. DEN defense is pretty good but, FWIW, Denver fans say they don't guard TE's very well.

Here's a tough one...

Start three:
DeAndre Hopkins
Adam Thielen
Keenan Allen
Devin Funchess

Gio is also an option if Mixon is out again, as are Mike Davis, Corey Coleman, and Josh Doctson.

I'd go with the guy's who've produced as of late - Hopkins, Theilen, and Allen. Is it a PPR league? Hopkins is projected to get a ton of targets. I'd play Thielen, especially if Rudolph is gimpy. He's consistently performed regardless of who is throwing him the ball. Regarding Allen, KC's pass defense is pretty suspect. I also haven't seen any consistency from Newton week-to-week all season.

Thursday games are tough. I try to avoid playing them at all costs but you don't have many other options. DEN defense is pretty good but, FWIW, Denver fans say they don't guard TE's very well.

I'd go with the guy's who've produced as of late - Hopkins, Theilen, and Allen. Is it a PPR league? Hopkins is projected to get a ton of targets. I'd play Thielen, especially if Rudolph is gimpy. He's consistently performed regardless of who is throwing him the ball. Regarding Allen, KC's pass defense is pretty suspect. I also haven't seen any consistency from Newton week-to-week all season.

.5 PPR.

It’s tough because Funchess has produced of late as well. I think he’s been double digits every game since Benjamin was shipped out.

Standard Scoring.
Looking for a flex option:
Jamaal Williams RB GB
Tyrek Hill. WR. KC
Chris Hogan WR NE.

Current lineup at WR is Michael Thomas and Adam Thielen. Current RB lineup is Kareem Hunt and Alex Collins.

I’ve been shuffling Hill and Thielen all year, but Thielen seems like the safer play overall this week. Suggestions?

Standard Scoring.
Looking for a flex option:
Jamaal Williams RB GB
Tyrek Hill. WR. KC
Chris Hogan WR NE.

Current lineup at WR is Michael Thomas and Adam Thielen. Current RB lineup is Kareem Hunt and Alex Collins.

I’ve been shuffling Hill and Thielen all year, but Thielen seems like the safer play overall this week. Suggestions?

Thielen has a higher floor than Tyreek but an equal ceiling, so yeah, I'd stick with him at starter. Hill is so tough to project because all he needs is one big play and he's suddenly got 12+ points. He's going up against a tough Chargers secondary, but it's also a secondary he torched in week three, so who the fuck knows?

Personally, I'd probably run Thielen and Hill as my WR2/FLEX guys, but Williams could go off again as well. Hard to trust Hogan right now without knowing how healthy he is, and the Patriots were so bad against Miami that it's impossible to know what kind of impact Hogan could have had if the entire team didn't collectively shit their pants.

Mixon out.

So do I roll with Gio vs Minn or McKinnon vs Cincy?

I'm leaning Bernard for sheer touches, but McKinnon typically gets 15 a game as well and the bengals are poor against the run.

Mixon out.

So do I roll with Gio vs Minn or McKinnon vs Cincy?

I'm leaning Bernard for sheer touches, but McKinnon typically gets 15 a game as well and the bengals are poor against the run.

I'd say that those are pretty even. I'd hate to give bad advice. I usually lean towards the guy expecting more touches, which is Gio.

I'd say that those are pretty even. I'd hate to give bad advice. I usually lean towards the guy expecting more touches, which is Gio.

That's where I'm leaning as well. I think game script will allow him to be on the field to catch the ball a lot as well.

If the Vikings go up like I expect them to I'd expect a heavy dose of Lat.

In one of my PPR cash leagues, my opponent only got 31 pts combined from Marvin Jones, Keenan Allen, and Kelce. Unfortunately, I benched Tyreek Hill. I still like my chances.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."