• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I want to like your post, but I don't hate Michigan or the Peppers pick. For the position they are playing him in? Wasted pick in my eyes. I figured Williams would use him somewhere within 10 yards of the los, where he would thrive in my opinion.

So......... useful

Yeah, move him to SS next year next to a true FS and I think he'll get a lot better. He's worthless on punt returns though, which is upsetting.

Yeah, move him to SS next year next to a true FS and I think he'll get a lot better. He's worthless on punt returns though, which is upsetting.

Remember when Hue said he would find some snaps for Peppers on offense? What happened to that? Overwhelmed and I'm not talking about Peppers.

Last edited:
Remember when Huw said he would find some snaps for peppers on offense? What happened to that? Overwhelmed and I'm not talking about Peppers.

Haha yeah. Hue is booty. On another note, I watched every throw Mayfield made last year and I am not firmly in the "Mayfield is a legit AF camp". I still have him #2 to Rosen, though.

Can't be too short and have your view obstructed by tall linemen if you spend a lot of your time outside of the pocket.

guy-pointing-at-head-2.jpg

Eh...I think people are overthinking this. Lots of teams sold out to stop Barkley, which allowed Penn to just pick them apart through the air. You take Barkley off of that team and I think you can probably subtract quite a few wins. His presence alone makes a huge difference, even when he has games that some would probably consider bad.

If it wasn’t for the fact the FS class in this draft wasn’t strong (aka we need to draft Minkah) I would be okay with drafting Barkley in a sense, but with more than likely having a million RBs available in round 2 and having extra picks, it looks like the most logical place to draft a RB is at 33 or the Texans 2nd round pick.

If it wasn’t for the fact the FS class in this draft wasn’t strong (aka we need to draft Minkah) I would be okay with drafting Barkley in a sense, but with more than likely having a million RBs available in round 2 and having extra picks, it looks like the most logical place to draft a RB is at 33 or the Texans 2nd round pick.

You don't even know if Minkah will be there at the pick.

Gtfo.

Rosen, Peppers, Minkah

VS

Watson, Minkah

Eh give me Watson.

I think Darrius Guice is the best RB in the draft *if he declares* so I would not be sad at all if the Browns passed on Barkley. I like Barkley, think he is amazing in the open field. But I have seen the same problems pop up that I ignored in Richardson arise. His vision is real bad. He pitter patters in the backfield. And I dont think its a LeVeon Bell situation where he has amazing ability to see but waits for it to develope. Barkley hop steps up right into the anus of his linemen and just bullies his way for 3 or 4.

That shit doesnt fly in the NFL. He would get crushed for a loss or its a 2 yard gain at best.

I think Darrius Guice is the best RB in the draft *if he declares* so I would not be sad at all if the Browns passed on Barkley. I like Barkley, think he is amazing in the open field. But I have seen the same problems pop up that I ignored in Richardson arise. His vision is real bad. He pitter patters in the backfield. And I dont think its a LeVeon Bell situation where he has amazing ability to see but waits for it to develope. Barkley hop steps up right into the anus of his linemen and just bullies his way for 3 or 4.

That shit doesnt fly in the NFL. He would get crushed for a loss or its a 2 yard gain at best.

Guice couldn't hold Barkey's jock on his best day.

Barkley is an elite pass catcher and every down back. With Guice you need a pass catching back to spell him on 3rd and long.

Not even close as prospects. Barkley is FAR AND AWAY better.

How come Rudolph isn't talked about more? 6'5 and Insanely good number too. Numbers just because of the system and offense they run?
338a5c345c2d1da8f930c884a667256a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."