• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anyone else play JRPGs?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone pick up any good games lately?

Anyone pick up any good games lately?

Haven't picked up the full game yet, but I've played the demos for octopath traveler. it's simply gorgeous and has a good battle system.

Haven't picked up the full game yet, but I've played the demos for octopath traveler. it's simply gorgeous and has a good battle system.

Thanks for the info! I will have to pick myself up a copy! I have been buying whatever I can find anymore since I have a good % of all the JRPGs for the consoles. They are being produced less and less of them sadly, but thanks for the suggestion since it just came out.

I liked octopath traveler! Have you gotten any new ones? I bought Persona 5 for my PS3 and PS4 so I can play it on either system!

It seems like the switch is starting to get a solid lineup! Anyone been playing any of those games?

I liked octopath traveler! Have you gotten any new ones? I bought Persona 5 for my PS3 and PS4 so I can play it on either system!

It seems like the switch is starting to get a solid lineup! Anyone been playing any of those games?

Man.... Persona 5 was such a great game.. Really enjoyed that one. Thanks for the recommendation @ACisKING !

Man.... Persona 5 was such a great game.. Really enjoyed that one. Thanks for the recommendation @ACisKING !

Hence why I have that game on two different consoles! It would be cool if we can get Persona 3, 4 and 5 all on the Switch especially now since some of the Final Fantasy games are coming to the Switch as well!

Hence why I have that game on two different consoles! It would be cool if we can get Persona 3, 4 and 5 all on the Switch especially now since some of the Final Fantasy games are coming to the Switch as well!

About to buy a Switch now that there's a real piracy scene.. :chuckle:

What FF games are on the Switch, btw?

About to buy a Switch now that there's a real piracy scene.. :chuckle:

What FF games are on the Switch, btw?

The Ps1-Ps2 collection of 7, 9, 10 and 12 are headed to it next year

The Ps1-Ps2 collection of 7, 9, 10 and 12 are headed to it next year

Would be dope as fuck to play FFXII on the Switch.... Damn that game was so addicting. VII and X were better games overall, but XII's battle system was just .. you could literally play that game for well over 100 hours, easily.

If I had to guess, I'd say XII took up the second most hours of any JRPG that I've played... Star Ocean: Til the End of Time would be the JRPG I spent the most time on coming in at around 207 hours in a single play-through.

Only games I've played more than that would be Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Street Fighter (thousands of hours), Gran Turismo and iRacing.. lol.

Would be dope as fuck to play FFXII on the Switch.... Damn that game was so addicting. VII and X were better games overall, but XII's battle system was just .. you could literally play that game for well over 100 hours, easily.

Reason why I didn't get a WiiU was the fact they really didn't get any games on it and so far the Switch seems to be getting a lot of good ones, so its much better!

I still wish they would remake a Legend of Dragoon and some other classics, that would be amazing!

Is Persona 5 anything close to FF15 or Yakuza?

Is Persona 5 anything close to FF15 or Yakuza?

Do you mean in play style or in quality?

The game doesn't play anything like Final Fantasy. But it's an insanely high-quality game, that's very well put together.

Do you mean in play style or in quality?

The game doesn't play anything like Final Fantasy. But it's an insanely high-quality game, that's very well put together.
I was inquiring about the gameplay mechanics. All the reviews online praise it and show chopped up clips of it. Still don’t know what it plays like.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."