• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NFL Playoffs thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

col63onel

Brad Daugherty Fan Club
Reaction score
Chiefs up 7-0 and driving in the opener over Tennessee

Willoughby South's Kareem Hunt and Cleveland Heights' Travis Kelce with both TDs so far.

Cleveland repping in the playoffs!

Just here for a friendly reminder Marcus Mariota has not established himself as a bonafide franchise QB yet

Hopefully Dorsey can add Sutton's old ass to the staff so KC doesn't have to deal with him anymore.

That was a crazy fun game. Go Titans. Go Bills.

Falcons close to making road teams 2-0.

Falcons would never blow a big playoff lead, would they?

Falcons have a clear path to the NFC title game if they hold on to this game.

I have the Eagles pulling the upset this weekend. All other home teams roll. Saints QB coach Joe Lombardi and Titans Terry Robiskie could get some attention from the Browns if they are parting ways with their current teams.

lBYwEDm.gif

I have the Eagles pulling the upset this weekend. All other home teams roll. Saints QB coach Joe Lombardi and Titans Terry Robiskie could get some attention from the Browns if they are parting ways with their current teams.

I whiffed on the Steelers game and I don't even feel bad. Bortles played the best game of his career at the best possible time. He might not be a top ten QB, bit he improves every year, cutting down on turnovers as the talent around him matures. I don't think Pat's over the Jags is a gimmie at all. I'm a Vikings man in the NFC. I love their lack of ego. I'm concerned the Shurmur news might throw them off a bit, but Stefanski is going to be a great replacement.

It is probably unfair of me to do so, but I've always thought of him as a buffoon referee ever since he threw the flag that hit Orlando Brown in the eye. I can't look at him without thinking of that play so many years ago. He was horrific in the KC Titans game. Maybe his retirement is for the best.

I whiffed on the Steelers game and I don't even feel bad. Bortles played the best game of his career at the best possible time. He might not be a top ten QB, bit he improves every year, cutting down on turnovers as the talent around him matures. I don't think Pat's over the Jags is a gimmie at all. I'm a Vikings man in the NFC. I love their lack of ego. I'm concerned the Shurmur news might throw them off a bit, but Stefanski is going to be a great replacement.

I live in SD now. I was out and about Sunday. I couldn't help swinging by the Steelers bar for the end of the game. It was so nice to see them storm out after getting beat for a change. They talk about what great fans they are. But, I wonder about that. I mean anyone can support a winner. It is pretty telling how people handle defeat.

Slightly off topic, I don’t post much anymore because of the hours I keep with my job. I do read here all the time though and the info I’ve gotten from you people (plus the little I had) has let me school some folk on Facebook and make them look like dummies. You should all be proud.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."