• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cedi Osman Goodbye & Good Luck

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is Your Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Episode?

• The Inner Light

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Darmok

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Chain of Command I and II

• The Measure of a Man

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Yesterday's Enterprise

• Q Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Watches the Watchers?

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • The One Where Worf Got His Ass Kicked

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • All Good Things...

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I don't think he can really guard PGs off the dribble, which we really need from our SG alongside IT.

Not sure that JR is a better fit, but we need a 3&D SG and we don't have one.

Unfortunately, I don't think he can really guard PGs off the dribble, which we really need from our SG alongside IT.

I'm really hoping Shump is motivated when he comes back because two seasons ago he was great at guarding the 1 and a lineup with him and Cedi at the 1/2, Crowder at the 3, LeBron at the 4 and Love at the 5 would be incredible.

I'm really hoping Shump is motivated when he comes back because two seasons ago he was great at guarding the 1 and a lineup with him and Cedi at the 1/2, Crowder at the 3, LeBron at the 4 and Love at the 5 would be incredible.

Iman Shumpert is trash. No matter how bad we play, it doesn't change that fact.

Hes not ideal but at least he will go aggressively to the basket and hit an occasional mid range shot. Might even be motivated to play a little D. Thats an upgrade right? Not long term solution but anything is better than JR right now

Hes not ideal but at least he will go aggressively to the basket and hit an occasional mid range shot. Might even be motivated to play a little D. Thats an upgrade right? Not long term solution but anything is better than JR right now

Did you listen to anything Shumpert has said this season? He's delusional. He thinks he's an offensive player, and he's no longer motivated to be a defense-first player. He hasn't been that kickass defense-first player for two years.

He's fools gold. He's always been fools gold. He will always be fools gold.

If we do anything besides trade Shumpert we're idiots. This has ALWAYS been true.

AND, even if you're right, he's NEVER FUCKING HEALTHY.

So, no, you're wrong.

Did you listen to anything Shumpert has said this season? He's delusional. He thinks he's an offensive player, and he's no longer motivated to be a defense-first player. He hasn't been that kickass defense-first player for two years.

He's fools gold. He's always been fools gold. He will always be fools gold.

If we do anything besides trade Shumpert we're idiots. This has ALWAYS been true.

AND, even if you're right, he's NEVER FUCKING HEALTHY.

So, no, you're wrong.

Im wrong about what? LOL. Only said he's better than JR at this point. If you dont agree with that then Imans not the only one delusional. Id rather have someone that thinks he's an offensive player than someone that forgot they were a basketball player.

I didn't say he was the fix. I said Id rather have him in there than JR. period

Last edited:

Did you read my post though? If the guy is motivated.

There was a point JR was the clear choice to start but right now our starting SG is open and having a defensive black hole like IT on our team means someone needs to step up. If Shump can be that (still 27 years old), he might be able to earn another big contract. It all depends on his motivation.

Also, regarding the offense thing, it's up to the coach to shut it down and tell him to be a defense first player.

Did you read my post though? If the guy is motivated.

There was a point JR was the clear choice to start but right now our starting SG is open and having a defensive black hole like IT on our team means someone needs to step up. If Shump can be that (still 27 years old), he might be able to earn another big contract. It all depends on his motivation.

Also, regarding the offense thing, it's up to the coach to shut it down and tell him to be a defense first player.

EVEN if he's motivated, he's never healthy. NEVER.

And, if you think the coach will tell him anything besides "just be you," then you're kidding yourself. The only thing Lue tells players is "just play your game."

Shumpert is a waste of time.

Im wrong about what? LOL. Only said he's better than JR at this point. If you dont agree with that then Imans not the only one delusional. Id rather have someone that thinks he's an offensive player than someone that forgot they were a basketball player.

I didn't say he was the fix. I said Id rather have him in there than JR. period
No, Shumpert is not better than JR.

You know why? Because he's too fragile to stay on the court for any extended period of time.

He's trash.

No, Shumpert is not better than JR.

You know why? Because he's too fragile to stay on the court for any extended period of time.

He's trash.

LOL you are so focused on disliking shump you aren't even reading the content of the posts. OK shump gets hurt a lot. You put him on the floor instead of JR. Guess what happens if shump gets hurt. No not so fast. You still dont put JR on the floor. You start korver, Osman, or someone from the G league with something to prove. So shump getting hurt is still better than having a disinterested JR out there.

Although you might be the only one here that might disagree with that. Let me guess none of the above would work cause shump is trash lol.

Basically to end this discussion about shump. Nobody would CHOOSE to have shump starting and would love to include him in a package that would bring anything of benefit. Its just most agree that anything is better than JR right now.

Oh yeah........Shump is trash. We good?

LOL you are so focused on disliking shump you aren't even reading the content of the posts. OK shump gets hurt a lot. You put him on the floor instead of JR. Guess what happens if shump gets hurt. No not so fast. You still dont put JR on the floor. You start korver, Osman, or someone from the G league with something to prove. So shump getting hurt is still better than having a disinterested JR out there.

Although you might be the only one here that might disagree with that. Let me guess none of the above would work cause shump is trash lol.

Basically to end this discussion about shump. Nobody would CHOOSE to have shump starting and would love to include him in a package that would bring anything of benefit. Its just most agree that anything is better than JR right now.

Oh yeah........Shump is trash. We good?
Wrong. Shump never playing is the only outcome I want.

This. Cedi is really more of a SF in terms of size/quickness and will have trouble with PGs

Iman has better lateral speed and agility to defend pg’s but the moment a screen is introduced, it’s a weird unnecessary collision and a wide open 3 for that player. Cedi gets lost on the first step (slower lateral agility and higher center of gravity compared to the quick shorter guards ) but recovers well and isn’t fouling the way he was in the beginning.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."