• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Around the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They fell just short, but still pretty impressive...makes you think about how good they will be when Lowry comes back.

Be a challenge to get out of the East this year, especially after we helped Boston out with Kyrie, but I really want to do it.

Who is anyone kidding? The farthest Toronto is getting is the 2nd round, let's be real. We see this team do this EVERY regular season and then show just how incompetent they truly are once the playoffs start.

Toronto does get fucked over by the refs a lot.

Who is anyone kidding? The farthest Toronto is getting is the 2nd round, let's be real. We see this team do this EVERY regular season and then show just how incompetent they truly are once the playoffs start.

They are much better this year.

They are improving through organic growth, something that we have no idea about. VanVleet an undrafted rookie is leading their bench unit with success, Poeltl is a huge contributor, OG Anunoby, Delon Wright, Siakam... Now that Derozan has 3pt NBA range they are just a very good RS team.

This might not mean a thing because they are known to choke in the playoffs, and we have Lebron, but I don't take them lightly this year, specially if IT continues to look like that.

They are much better this year.

They are improving through organic growth, something that we have no idea about. VanVleet an undrafted rookie is leading their bench unit with success, Poeltl is a huge contributor, OG Anunoby, Delon Wright, Siakam... Now that Derozan has 3pt NBA range they are just a very good RS team.

This might not mean a thing because they are known to choke in the playoffs, and we have Lebron, but I don't take them lightly this year, specially if IT continues to look like that.

Seems to be an issue with every LeBron team. I wonder how it would go if LeBron would actually commit to a franchise.

In any event, this Toronto team is definitely better than in years past. They're playing a more modern game, and they're loaded with young athletes. Given that I think LeBron bounces after this year, they're another team I would love to trade places with.

Every time I think the Bucks are going to go on a tear, they do what they did today and lay a massive egg.
Not enough shooters and play makers. Oddly enough a healthy IT would go a long way...

Unrelated note, Boogie looked pretty lazy on a few plays today. Drive that tank and open up some options.

Anthony Davis got MUGGED under the bucket on a layup attempt that would have tied it. That was egregious.

That's a really bad loss for the Knicks.

View: https://twitter.com/KyleNeubeck/status/952607076483780609

I know I've brought it up multiple times, but something really weird is going on in Philly with Markelle Fultz. He went from being one of the best all-around offensive prospects of the last few years to... whatever the hell that is above.

There's something going on here that Philly isn't disclosing to people. He was a good shooter in college. His shot changed slightly in summer league, but it wasn't really that noticeable. And now it looks like that? What is going on with them?

It is Marcel Fultz in those vids, not Markelle. Markelle is just enjoying a gap year, backpacking around the world, finding some games of pick up to keep in shape while partying with some pretty ladies. Marcel is standing in for him, unfortunately he gave up basketball in 3rd grade and is having to relearn from scratch. The unfortunate duty of a twin.

I’m assuming his shoulder is majorly fucked up and effecting his range of motion or he just sucks.

Man I'd love to know if the Bulls would have traded Butler for Irving.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."