• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-18 Cleveland Indians Offseason

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Tribe avoid arbitration with Zmac by giving him $2.45mil for next year. Wow! Does he realize that if he had another pitch he could have commanded $4.9mil?

Fun fact.

Zach McAllister didn’t even lead his own team in FB% last season.

Also, had the most valuable fastball on the team, and the 24th most valuable fastball in all of baseball among relievers.

Shame on Zack for spamming a good pitch!

I'm officially all in on the Tribe finding a way to deal for Andrew McCutchen. His OPS against LHP last season was absolutely remarkable (1.131!) which would be a welcome addition to our all lefty lineup in the outfield. He wouldn't require an enormous financial commitment with only one year left on his contract at $14 million, while also not costing the Tribe any of their top prospects especially considering what the Pirates settled for in the Gerrit Cole deal.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Given that the Pirates value mediocre prospects with big league experience, I’d imagine there’s a fit with almost anyone.

Given that the Pirates value mediocre prospects with big league experience, I’d imagine there’s a fit with almost anyone.
Think they’d be interested in Naquin? It sounds like a perfect fit based on that description

Fun fact.

Also, had the most valuable fastball on the team, and the 24th most valuable fastball in all of baseball among relievers.

Lol I love bimbo

Fun fact: Zach rarely pitched in high leverage situations and when he did he gave up bombs.

So when Zach came in garbage time it was simply stat padding (for Bimbo to share how well his fastball is) because the opposing team was wanting to get it over with.

Literally gave up 0 home runs in High Leverage situations, per Baseball Reference.

8/5/17, I was there and he shit on me late in the game

Top 8th inning HR to Headley in a 1-1 game

Hopefully he stays in mop up duties

Sigh.

Indians threads

giphy.gif

I just have no idea how Olney can put the Indians at #1 after losing what they've lost.

I'd say top 5 easily, but #1? It's semantics anyways, but still, I disagree with him. I think we are very lucky to play in this shithole of a division though. Gives us a higher margin of error. Did it ever come out how Kluber was hurt or do we just know he WAS hurt against NY? The whole team underperformed that series, pretty much, but if Kluber had been in the same stratosphere of what he was in the regular season we'd still have won.

In baseball, the team most likely to make the playoffs is probably the team with the best chance to win the WS. If he's saying most likely to win, rather than best on paper, I don't disagree.

Add in starting pitching, bullpen, and defense, and it's not unreasonable.

Fun fact.

To be fair, Otero's fastball has some sinking action.

Literally gave up 0 home runs in High Leverage situations, per Baseball Reference.

I dont understand how Real Deal can disagree with this when AZ actually gave zero opinion and only quoted a baseball stats source.

I guess no reason to let facts get in the way of our opinion.

I'm officially all in on the Tribe finding a way to deal for Andrew McCutchen. His OPS against LHP last season was absolutely remarkable (1.131!) which would be a welcome addition to our all lefty lineup in the outfield. He wouldn't require an enormous financial commitment with only one year left on his contract at $14 million, while also not costing the Tribe any of their top prospects especially considering what the Pirates settled for in the Gerrit Cole deal.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
Looks like he may be San Francisco bound.

View: https://twitter.com/RobertMurrayFRS/status/952994108888494080

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."