• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is Last of Us available on pc? I would love the chance to play it but don't have a playstation.

I really need to play Witcher 3. Idk how it's evaded me for this long.

I don't believe that any PS4 exclusive is available on the PC, unlike the Xbox ones, most of which also get PC ports.

No reason for Sony to do it, whereas Microsoft makes money either way.

You and me both, @BMAN . I've modded the hell out of my Skyrim and it has kept the game fresh and enjoyable for me.
I'm assuming you're on PC? Any idea if there's some good mods that adds to the experience on Xbox One?

I'm assuming you're on PC? Any idea if there's some good mods that adds to the experience on Xbox One?
Yes, I'm on PC. FWIW, I'm still using "Oldrim" (original Skyrim). I never upgraded to Skyrim Special Edition when it came out because the enhancements really didn't improve anything for my setup. All the websites and tools I use for modding are for the PC based version of the game. I have no idea what mods are available for the XB1 version, sorry.

Just use the in-game client to read about the ones that are out, popular, etc. and if they sound cool, get 'em.

I played the game on xbox when it first came out years ago, and got back in last spring via the special edition on pc and finding mods the simple way.

bought a switch a few months back. Zelda and Stardew Valley have their hooks in me so deep. The amount of detail in zelda is insane.

My guess is the bulk of people bitching are racists who are angry the game had the gall to call out not just Nazis (easy targets), but KKK members and general alt-right people as well. There are plenty of collectibles that poke fun at the alt-right, Trump, etc, and I think that rubbed some assholes the wrong way.

But generally speaking, I thought the cinematics in the game were fantastic, and they did a wonderful job fleshing out the characters. I mean, this game made you like a Nazi woman who changed sides because her mom treated her like absolute shit. When she slapped the shit out of that resistance chick who kept calling her a Nazi, that was an awesome scene. Very few games make you care about the characters at all, and this game makes me like half a dozen different people.
The steam reviews are very mixed too. Pacing, bugs, uneven performance and generally being inferior to the new order seem to be the biggest criticisms for the game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/612880/Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus/

bought a switch a few months back. Zelda and Stardew Valley have their hooks in me so deep. The amount of detail in zelda is insane.
Unpopular opinion: I didn't think Zelda was that good. Still haven't even finished it. :party smiley 004:

And that's coming from someone who was obsessed with Zelda games since the first NES and probably beat Ocarina of Time no less than a dozen times.

If I play one more game that requires me to get a new weapon after I swing it like 6 times, I'm gonna quit video games.

My psn is SuperSurgeMC

If you ever want to carry me on Fortnite (got it Tuesday) hit me up. :)

Im getting better at it. Made the top 15 three times last night. I am slooooow at building yet.

My psn is SuperSurgeMC

If you ever want to carry me on Fortnite (got it Tuesday) hit me up. :)

Im getting better at it. Made the top 15 three times last night. I am slooooow at building yet.

I'll give you an add tonight.

I haven't had a win in a while as I've been changing up to drop at heavy areas to chase higher kill games (it's also the best way to improve). Places like the Towers and Pleasant park.

I'm still not all that great, but have been getting consistently better. Need to work on my double pump shotty game.

Any of u guys play madden? And wanna play a money game threw PayPal? My psn/ GT is BTefft123

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give you an add tonight.

I haven't had a win in a while as I've been changing up to drop at heavy areas to chase higher kill games (it's also the best way to improve). Places like the Towers and Pleasant park.

I'm still not all that great, but have been getting consistently better. Need to work on my double pump shotty game.
No worries. I have fun on that game whether I get towards the top, or one of the first to die. Lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."