• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OSU Recruiting Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Has to suck so hard being a Michigan fan.

Yanked a good OL out of Georgia in Miller last night. Guess he’s been committed for a minute but wanted to involve some of the people he’s been helping to make it official. Real good get.

I’ll be interested to see how many guys OSU takes this cycle. Only 10 scholarship seniors. Now, of course there will be so early draft enrollees and transfers, but I don’t know how many we can get up to. 20 seems like the max.

Justin Fields?

latest

Lots of 247 Crystal Balls predictions coming in for Zach Harrison to OSU. Would be a big departure from the projections the last few months (Michigan lock). Kid is raw as hell but could have a very promising future being coached by Larry Johnson.

Lots of 247 Crystal Balls predictions coming in for Zach Harrison to OSU. Would be a big departure from the projections the last few months (Michigan lock). Kid is raw as hell but could have a very promising future being coached by Larry Johnson.
I know they made up for it with Petit-Frere, but losing Jackson Carmen last year was worrisome, because it the top player in Ohio at a position of need. We were fortunate that we landed a roughly equal rated recruit at the same position. But keeping the top 2-3 players in Ohio should be a goal every year.

This would be huge if he does come. Would give us 3 - 5 Stars, and while not a huge class, would be one of the most talented player by player in the nation. It is the type of building block that Day could use.

This sounds like something that’s going to happen.

Best guess after reading the various articles tonight:

Fields in
Martell out post spring (graduate transfer)
Dwan Mathis out (possibly to Georgia)

This sounds like something that’s going to happen.

Best guess after reading the various articles tonight:

Fields in
Martell out post spring (graduate transfer)
Dwan Mathis out (possibly to Georgia)
Martell is going to graduate after 2 years?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."