• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome 8th Pick from Brooklyn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meaningless poll, but lets play....where will the pick end up after the lottery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

Some of these games where Chicago is playing Dallas ,,,or Phoenix is playing Memphis could take competitive sports to a new low....neither team wanting to win. Could really be a black eye for the nba.

Orlando beating the knicks by 10,,,they have Vuvecic and Gordon back,,,Orlando is a team that I think barring injury problems will finish with a better record than the nets.

Is Okafor out of the rotation? If so, this is a horrible day for the pick.

Is Okafor out of the rotation? If so, this is a horrible day for the pick.

Shit...if Russell starting means no Okafor then it's pretty pretty bad. Carroll sliding to the 4 and playing Acy and Cunningham from the bench completes their front court rotation. Sucks that they got Cunningham in that trade.

Hornets are doing Malik Monk dirty !!!

Couple more observations...

The Russell/Dinwiddie back-court is now getting carved up by Carter-Williams which is really hard to do because he's really bad. That pairing being increased is a positive.

Dante Cunningham is having a good game today. He ranges from looking like a solid role player to basically being invisible on the floor..hopefully be disappears a little more often down the stretch.

I can't believe the Hornets didn't trade out of the Frank Kaminsky pick for the 4 first rounders that Ainge offered to move up to get Justice Winslow. Kaminsky is not good lol.

NBA refs just aren't good at their jobs anymore. I see more missed calls from the new refs than I ever saw even from the worst of the worst games from the older refs of last decade. Should be a 7-9 point lead, but the Nets are within 2 going into the half.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."