• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Spam ads that redirect to a different site

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Amazon spin screen just happened at 9;16
This only happens on this site
How long are you on the website for when this happens? I'm going over ads but I don't see anything that would cause this problem but there are 1,000's of ads to go through.

How long are you on the website for when this happens? I'm going over ads but I don't see anything that would cause this problem but there are 1,000's of ads to go through.
Very soon as i pull up the site, or within a couple of link clicks. Happens to me all the time

Only happens on andriod for me. Has never happened on my blackberry

I went ahead and turned off all ad-networks except 1. I'll try to narrow down which company is at fault. Let me know if it's still happening.

Anyone still having this issue?

I have a hard time knowing if an issue is fixed or still happening if the people who reported the problem don't come back.

Getting it a bunch tonight. Get into a forum and it goes to a irewardhealth.club with a amazon gift card prize....on iPad....cleared all website data etc and still get it almost immediately when entering forums
This helps a lot. Working on a fix now.

Happening right now as I am using my I phone to look at the site. Being redirected to you have won amazon gift card box . You hit close it takes to that site off RCF.

Happening right now as I am using my I phone to look at the site. Being redirected to you have won amazon gift card box . You hit close it takes to that site off RCF.
Let me know if it's still happening. I turned off a few things.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."