• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns Quarterback Position

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
@King Stannis is probably the most respected poster on here. Antagonizing him probably isn't your smartest course of action.

If that type of childish response warrants site respect here, then what does that say about this site?

If you don't like Mayfield, that's fine. Debate it with me.

Gregg Kosell had real good insight today on 923 the fan. Pretty much confirmed that there's nothing not to like about Mayfield. He said Darnold has major lower body flaws and that Rosen has accuracy issues as well as staring down primary receivers. He didn't even mention Rosen missing half his games over the past 2 seasons. Nice to see someone on the airways basing his opinion on stats and actual game tapes. Unlike frauds like McShay and especially Kiper who are on certain agents' payrolls. Mel Kiper Junior made a boatload of money from Jake Locker's agent back in 2011 promoting a horrible college quarterback as the future overall number one pick when everyone and their mother had him as a third round pick. Now he's honking for Josh bleepin Allen. FBI should investigate this scam artist.

*Greg Cosell

He probably didn't mention Rosen missing half his games over the past 2 seasons because that didn't happen. In 3 years playing at UCLA, Rosen has started 30 of 36 games. Has he had injuries? Yes. Is as big of a deal as you are making it out to be? Absolutely not.

This is something you want to listen to? God bless your heart.

Cosell I find is one of the best at evaluating QBs out there. I know he likes Mayfield this year, I'm interested to listen to his reasoning. But yes, when Cosell speaks I try to listen to what he has to say regarding QBs.

Gregg Kosell had real good insight today on 923 the fan. Pretty much confirmed that there's nothing not to like about Mayfield. He said Darnold has major lower body flaws and that Rosen has accuracy issues as well as staring down primary receivers. He didn't even mention Rosen missing half his games over the past 2 seasons. Nice to see someone on the airways basing his opinion on stats and actual game tapes. Unlike frauds like McShay and especially Kiper who are on certain agents' payrolls. Mel Kiper Junior made a boatload of money from Jake Locker's agent back in 2011 promoting a horrible college quarterback as the future overall number one pick when everyone and their mother had him as a third round pick. Now he's honking for Josh bleepin Allen. FBI should investigate this scam artist.
In the draft prospects thread, I posted a video of Cosell. He sat down for 30 minutes with Nathan Zegura at the combine.

He said if he were picking, he'd take Rosen.

STATS!

But seriously, you should watch it.

Cosell literally said none of these things. I'd like to keep you around, statman... but wow, this isn't going to help. The least you can do is summarize what you listen to accurately, then separate out your own beliefs and predictions from that accurate summary. Otherwise, what good is it for us to keep you around? I think that's a fair and reasonable expectation.

If that type of childish response warrants site respect here, then what does that say about this site?

If you don't like Mayfield, that's fine. Debate it with me.
LOL. I noticed you drop a bunch of hot takes and sign off for the rest of the day until your next cycle of hot takes and don't pay attention to anyone that responds to your comments rationally making debating you impossible

LOL. I noticed you drop a bunch of hot takes and sign off for the rest of the day until your next cycle of hot takes and don't pay attention to anyone that responds to your comments rationally making debating you impossible
Sounds like my wife lol

The stats speak for themselves.

I want Baker Mayfield more than any other QB in this draft. Let's get him, boys.

Try to keep this thread open for QB draft talk and allow some space for discussion on other positions in the draft prospect thread.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."