• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Goodbye Larry Nance Jr.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Actually the Kevin Love video makes a lot of sense.. He could see the kid approaching and was able to identify it was a kid asking for an autograph...

Whereas it’s pretty obvious upon further review that Nance thought it was Isaiah Thomas asking for an autograph...

Easy mistake...

WITH NO REGARDS FOR MIDGET LIFE!

Yep, sweet spot exactly. My father was big into autographs in the 90s and used me to get Manny and Belle. I did, but guess what, we still got them lol. Some folks are different though, like card shop owner, he sees dollar signs, much like some parents out here exploiting their kids to chase autographs. It's pretty sick.

I am a big Nance fan and I would bet Larry sees this and will learn from it. He is not the first player to say no, and won't be the last. The mom was a class act, instead of teaching the kid that sometimes people get hounded or might be in a hurry etc, she made sure to tell her kid people in general are pieces of shit if they don't stop whatever they are doing and sign a basketball. Now her kid will go around thinking it is OK to bother people no matter what they have going on in their life. And if they say no that you should hate them automatically and declare you are not a fan. It was even better the mom didn't know who any of the players were. I thought I saw that this was in Phoenix.

I don't know how many times I would see Larry at football and basketball games at Wyoming and sit there patiently and sign autographs until all the kids were done. He was a great ambassador for Wyoming and the whole state loves the guy. One lady who doesn't even know him from from Adam decides he is an ass and gets to post crap on Twitter. While Love is obviously in no hurry and with his crew and doesn't have to practice so he has time to sign an autograph.( Just guessing here) I am biased and it hurts me to see Nance blow the kid off, but I know he is not usually like that.

I am a big Nance fan and I would bet Larry sees this and will learn from it. He is not the first player to say no, and won't be the last. The mom was a class act, instead of teaching the kid that sometimes people get hounded or might be in a hurry etc, she made sure to tell her kid people in general are pieces of shit if they don't stop whatever they are doing and sign a basketball. Now her kid will go around thinking it is OK to bother people no matter what they have going on in their life. And if they say no that you should hate them automatically and declare you are not a fan. It was even better the mom didn't know who any of the players were. I thought I saw that this was in Phoenix.

I don't know how many times I would see Larry at football and basketball games at Wyoming and sit there patiently and sign autographs until all the kids were done. He was a great ambassador for Wyoming and the whole state loves the guy. One lady who doesn't even know him from from Adam decides he is an ass and gets to post crap on Twitter. While Love is obviously in no hurry and with his crew and doesn't have to practice so he has time to sign an autograph.( Just guessing here) I am biased and it hurts me to see Nance blow the kid off, but I know he is not usually like that.

Yeah, that's what bothered me the most. Like, you just showed up with a ball and bothered someone on their way to work expecting them to give you something just for being there. And then you go and post it online to make them look bad?

Mom has been exposed

Her son will now go through years of being bullied and later in life be known as the kid who’s momma has him get autographs to sell them

Moms these days, anything for social stardom at the expense of their sons

Here is what I don't get- how do you verify that an autograph is 'authentic' without any kind of certificate of aunthenticity? I personally would never pay a penny for an autograph that isn't. Too easy to fake. I guess maybe that is why mom is filming, that is her proof.

Here is what I don't get- how do you verify that an autograph is 'authentic' without any kind of certificate of aunthenticity? I personally would never pay a penny for an autograph that isn't. Too easy to fake. I guess maybe that is why mom is filming, that is her proof.
She would still need a signature of authenticity certificate . Nobody with half a brain would purchase memorabilia based off her video alone. Note nothing is stopping her from buying 20 balls and forging the signatures . If this is her game plan , it’s weak or she found some real gullible customers . Her voice and tone does give me the vibe she’s shady AF . Buyer beware . Check out the website psacard.com for all your answers .

Last edited:
Love has 6-7 man crew . Friends or body guards ? Where is this location, school campus ? Both Nance and Love looked to be wearing practice gear . As far as Nance not signing , o well kid maybe next time .

His chef, PT, a friend or two from LA, PA, Banana Republic guy, probably a bodyguard (never know when a twisted Boston fan will pop-up and pull a Tonya Harding *cough, Kelly Olynek*) and Cavs PR guy.

When you are both an All-Star, NBA Champion, and ridiculously, ridiculously good looking like Kev, you need a crew to run deep.

But a certificate of authenticity is about as valuable as the paper it’s printed on I would imagine ?I’m pretty sure anyone can make their own certificate of authenticity and call it real?

I think if she was filming the kid he should show the autograph immediately after it was signed and then obviously you could matchup the autograph you buy and identify it by what you see on the video...

But a certificate of authenticity is about as valuable as the paper it’s printed on I would imagine ?I’m pretty sure anyone can make their own certificate of authenticity and call it real?

I think if she was filming the kid he should show the autograph immediately after it was signed and then obviously you could matchup the autograph you buy and identify it by what you see on the video...

If I had to guess , she be flipping these balls to the retailer .

My grandkids have a \\\\\\\\

My grandkids (from Cheyenne Wyoming) were big Larry Nance fans. They took a picture of him and wrote on the back how he was the greatest dunker and their favorite player. When they gave it to him, he read it and tears came to his eyes. He had his picture taken with him a couple of times. Larry Nance is the nicest, finest young man that you will ever meet. He will be a great ambassador for the Cavaliers. Something smells funny about the video.

My grandkids (from Cheyenne Wyoming) were big Larry Nance fans. They took a picture of him and wrote on the back how he was the greatest dunker and their favorite player. When they gave it to him, he read it and tears came to his eyes. He had his picture taken with him a couple of times. Larry Nance is the nicest, finest young man that you will ever meet. He will be a great ambassador for the Cavaliers. Something smells funny about the video.
Yeah he probably just had to take an emergency dump. We've all been there.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."