• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Official Wrestlemania card:

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Reigns vs Lesnar (c)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Nakamura vs Styles (c)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Rollins vs Balor vs The Miz (c)

WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Asuka vs Charlotte Flair (c)

WWE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Braun Strowman vs Cesaro and Sheamus (c)

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Plus, the Moolah Battle Royal, The Andre the Giant Battle Royal, and the Cruiserweight Title Match.

Probably:
Cena vs Undertaker
Bray and Woken Matt
Something with Orton, Roode, and Mahal.
Something with Shane, Bryan, Zayn, and Owens
Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss, maybe Absolution
Bayley vs Sasha
Usos, New Day, and Bludgeon Brothers

There's a lot to be excited about there. Not sure how it all fits on the card, should be a couple quality matches on the pre-show.

Last edited:
There's probably going to be some other garbage between Bray and Matt... Definitely feel like there will be a TLC match or some sort of extreme stipulation with one of the confirmed matches.

There's probably going to be some other garbage between Bray and Matt... Definitely feel like there will be a TLC match or some sort of extreme stipulation with one of the confirmed matches.
I’m tired of Hardy/Bray. The broken angle is weak. Put him on Smackdown and maybe more will tune in for it.

Fuck that piece of shit Moolah. No idea why they keep honoring that scum. What’s next? Chris Benoit invitational?

They really need to make these memorial battle royals have an actual prize rather than a trophy no one gives a shit about. Winners should get a title shot at the next PPV or something. Use it as a means to build guys up rather than just be a meaningless match designed to get as many people on the card as possible.

Also, it's criminal that guys like Owens, Zayn, and Elias have nothing to do at 'Mania despite being some of the most entertaining acts in the WWE for the past year.

They really need to make these memorial battle royals have an actual prize rather than a trophy no one gives a shit about. Winners should get a title shot at the next PPV or something. Use it as a means to build guys up rather than just be a meaningless match designed to get as many people on the card as possible.

Also, it's criminal that guys like Owens, Zayn, and Elias have nothing to do at 'Mania despite being some of the most entertaining acts in the WWE for the past year.

Owens and Zayn are going to be involved in something with Shane.

I heard Elias might end up being Strowman's tag partner if they rule he can't compete 1 on 2. I'd like to see those two go on a dominant run in the tag division.

Owens and Zayn are going to be involved in something with Shane.

I heard Elias might end up being Strowman's tag partner if they rule he can't compete 1 on 2. I'd like to see those two go on a dominant run in the tag division.

My main issue with making Elias Strowman's partner is that they seem to have the same limitations. Neither guy is a great worker (yet). Strowman's best use seems to be in epic spot-fests. Elias is decent but still has a long way to go. Both have primarily gotten over because they're fun characters.

I think that, if you're going to put the tag belts on Strowman, ideally you should pair him up with someone who can work. You'd want someone who can play the counterpart to Strowman's hot tag.

I think Jack Gallagher would be perfect, especially with his new mean streak. I feel like he's the type of partner Strowman could actually appreciate. He can also pull his weight in the ring and is a great and entertaining worker who used to be very over with fans. You could also have Strowman use him as a weapon in matches, picking him up and tossing him around.

My main issue with making Elias Strowman's partner is that they seem to have the same limitations. Neither guy is a great worker (yet). Strowman's best use seems to be in epic spot-fests. Elias is decent but still has a long way to go. Both have primarily gotten over because they're fun characters.

I think that, if you're going to put the tag belts on Strowman, ideally you should pair him up with someone who can work. You'd want someone who can play the counterpart to Strowman's hot tag.

I think Jack Gallagher would be perfect, especially with his new mean streak. I feel like he's the type of partner Strowman could actually appreciate. He can also pull his weight in the ring and is a great and entertaining worker who used to be very over with fans. You could also have Strowman use him as a weapon in matches, picking him up and tossing him around.

I think Strowman knocks Elias out before the match starts and somehow he comes back to get the pin setting up a comedic run as champions.

Finally getting around to watching the Fastlane main event. I loved how Zayn's music hit during Owens' entrance. Just a little detail, but the way Owens just stood there looking pissed was fantastic.

You don't think Strowman is a great worker? I think he's absolutely terrific for his size.

You don't think Strowman is a great worker? I think he's absolutely terrific for his size.

Don't get me wrong...I don't think he's awful or anything. I just think that, right now, he's more of a spot guy. This is why most of his most memorable moments have been either outside of the ring or during multi-man matches when he can be used sparingly but effectively in big spots. He's still pretty raw, though, so that's not a bad thing. I think he's progressed pretty well given how they threw him into the deep end.

He's not exactly Sami Zayn or AJ Styles, though. I assume he'll continue to improve over time, though.

Not sure how it's being received critically, but I enjoyed the Ultimate Deletion

So in a true holy shit moment, WWE has cleared Daniel Bryan for an in-ring return.

This should be entertaining.

So in a true holy shit moment, WWE has cleared Daniel Bryan for an in-ring return.

This should be entertaining.

I’m having a meltdown at work and my wrestling group chat is amazing.

I want Nakamura, Styles, Owens and Zayn. I don’t care about anyone else.

Those four need a DB singles match asap.

I’m having a meltdown at work and my wrestling group chat is amazing.

I want Nakamura, Styles, Owens and Zayn. I don’t care about anyone else.

Those four need a DB singles match asap.
Hopefully we finally see Bryan beat Brock in the David v Goliath match.

I just hate that he's wasting a spot being involved in a Shane McMahon spot fest.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."