• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He's a class act. It was nice of him to have her back but I still feel it was unnecessary to ask him that at the time.
It would have been unprofessional of her not to mention the news to LeBron pre interview or at least ask him if he knew already before she conducted her post game interview. He may of felt like an ass in full blown celebration when most everybody already had word of the news and he didn’t . She gave him a chance to express his feelings when most everybody was still tuned in ..

Well that reporter is getting absolutely killed on her twitter page people saying some disgusting things to her and calling for her job too..

I get it, it was a really inappropriate question to ask a player after a game just to get an emotional response, but she clearly asked him if it was ok before the live interview at least he wasn’t blindsided, still inappropriate imo but people are taking it way too far attacking her.

Well that reporter is getting absolutely killed on her twitter page people saying some disgusting things to her and calling for her job too..

Fwiw, Allie is a born and raised Ohioan. She used to report for Fox Sports Ohio, covering the Indians and what not. Heck she married Joe Smith when he was in Cleveland.

Yikes. Lebron had to score damn near half of the Cavs' points to eek out a 3 point win? But, man was he amazing. If somebody, ANYEFFINGBODY, could just be a number 2, the Cavs will be ok. Yeah, I'm looking squarely at you KLove.

I've said it a lot, but through everything, just make sure to enjoy LeBron this postseason.

Guy is a talent that we very likely may never see again in our lifetimes in terms of just sheer dominance and longevity.

Hell, if I had no clue who today's players were (and LeBron's hair was a bit better :chuckle:), I would've thought that the guy that dropped 46 and 12 last night was 25 or 26 years old, not 33 with over 18 seasons of combined playtime.

I've said it a lot, but through everything, just make sure to enjoy LeBron this postseason.

Guy is a talent that we very likely may never see again in our lifetimes in terms of just sheer dominance and longevity.

Hell, if I had no clue who today's players were (and LeBron's hair was a bit better :chuckle:), I would've thought that the guy that dropped 46 and 12 last night was 25 or 26 years old, not 33 with over 18 seasons of combined playtime.

There were times this season that LBJ's play was super frustrating, and I while I understand why he signs 1-year deals, that is also very frustrating as well being a fan of this team.

That said, you are absolutely right. I have decided that regardless of what happens the rest of this playoffs, I am going to be hopeful and enjoy LBJ playing for the Cavs.

There were times this season that LBJ's play was super frustrating, and I while I understand why he signs 1-year deals, that is also very frustrating as well being a fan of this team.

That said, you are absolutely right. I have decided that regardless of what happens the rest of this playoffs, I am going to be hopeful and enjoy LBJ playing for the Cavs.
Might as well, what better choices are out there?

I think he's full of isht.

She's married to Joe Smith, the white baseball pitcher.

There was a rumor awhile ago that her whole family was banned from Progressive Field because they were entitled/obnoxious.

Might as well, what better choices are out there?

Honestly? Despair and pessimism seem like perspectives that many fans want other fans to share with them. Some sort of misery loves company bullshit.

Personally, I think some people are just scared of getting their hopes up or getting hurt. So they call themselves "realists."

I'm always hopefully until the last loss of the playoffs. I love playoff basketball in the NBA. It's the best basketball on the planet, and I'm glad the Cavs are part of it for at least one more season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."