• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 5 | Cavs vs. Pacers | April 25, 2018 | 7:00 EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Pacers have 10 FTs already, Lebron getting chopped on every drive, Cavs have 4, seems legit.

Great end to the quarter defensively but Iso LBJ is not a sustainable offense for 48 minutes.

1-8 from 3 and only down by 2. They can't be this bad from three the whole game right. Right?

Wait.. my mistake.. lebron vs pacers AND refs.. again

Hopefully Lebron doesn’t gas himself out. He needs to do this in the 2nd half

His teammates suck they can't hit an open shot how can he not run out of gas he has doing everything.

Did you guys see that stat before the game. LeBron has 32 assists next closest is Green with 8. LeBron has 136 pts next closet Love 52. LeBron has 49 rebounds next closet Love 43.

I mean JFC he has to do everything.

Sad that a 33 year old has to carry a team like this

LeBron should threaten to retire if they don't treat him like they treat jump shooters who get more FTs than him.

Someone has to help with handling the ball. LeBron can't do it alone.

I thought conditioning was the one thing a player had control of during his career, even aS he aged. LeBron definitely doesn’t have that cardio from the early years. Guess I was wrong

Might as well be Donyell Marshall, Larry Hughes, and Antawn Jamison out there.

Same bricks, different names.

Just want to say that our switching is one of the dumbestthings I have seen and our offense isn't even better at this point. Bummer.

We might as well put Lebron with a bunch of D-Leaguers..the outcome would probably be the same, and that's not an indictment on our players, but the system and that they currently brick their open shots.

I like how we played bad def to some, they had 7 turnovers, the refs gave them 9 FT to our 4. I would say we played pretty good defense.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."