• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Finished god of war. Seriously one of the best games ive played in a long time. The fight at the end is one of my favorite moments in any video game. Mouth was dropped the whole time. Can't recommend this game enough.

Finally got to playing Sea of Thieves. Definitely fun as hell with friends. Could see how it could get repetitive, but I’m having a great time with it

Finally got to playing Sea of Thieves. Definitely fun as hell with friends. Could see how it could get repetitive, but I’m having a great time with it

I just made it to pirate legend a couple of nights ago. Game is super fun with friends.

I've had pretty good luck just randomly searching for galleon crews too. There have been some groups that are just absolute shit, but usually within two or three searches I'll find a crew with mics who know enough about how to play to be at least functional. And I can work with functional. It's fun giving newer players tips on how to be better too, at least when they have mics and are willing to listen.

I loaded onto a ship with three randoms who weren't that great as they were attacking a skull fort with another galleon there. Knowing my team wouldn't survive an extended engagement (we only had about fifty cannonballs), I saw a bomb in the water near our ship, jumped in, grabbed it, swam in front of the enemy ship, hit them with the bomb, boarded them, killed their whole crew, then danced on the bowsprit as their ship sank. This was right after I got legend status, so I had the sweet purple legend outfit and I felt like an absolute badass. :chuckle:

Goodness. Start a GoFundme or something! I'll contribute.

Eh...I used to have one, but I basically never turned the thing on, which is why I sold it. The problem I end up having with consoles is that the exclusives are so few and far between and I just buy everything else on PC, so my consoles just collect dust outside of the occasional ten to twenty hour release. Not worth it long-term. I do plan to watch a playthrough of God of War, though. I believe I mentioned watching the first hour or two earlier. Just haven't gotten back to it yet. So much other shit to watch in my free time.

Eh...I used to have one, but I basically never turned the thing on, which is why I sold it. The problem I end up having with consoles is that the exclusives are so few and far between and I just buy everything else on PC, so my consoles just collect dust outside of the occasional ten to twenty hour release. Not worth it long-term. I do plan to watch a playthrough of God of War, though. I believe I mentioned watching the first hour or two earlier. Just haven't gotten back to it yet. So much other shit to watch in my free time.

Meh. God of War, Last of Us, Nioh, Horizon, Bloodborne, not on PC.

Meh. God of War, Last of Us, Nioh, Horizon, Bloodborne, not on PC.

Bloodborne and Nioh don't really interest me all that much. Horizon did, but I can live without it. God of War and Last of Us I feel like I can just watch someone play it without commentary and get basically the same experience since they're almost like interactive movies more than games.

Bloodborne and Nioh don't really interest me all that much. Horizon did, but I can live without it. God of War and Last of Us I feel like I can just watch someone play it without commentary and get basically the same experience since they're almost like interactive movies more than games.

Dayum. Bloodborne is fucking stellar.

Don't really agree on interactive movies, either, having played both games, but yeah.

Last edited:
Dayum. Bloodborne is fucking stellar.

Don't really agree on interactive movies, either, having played both games, but yeah.

I never really got into the Dark Souls games either. I tried Bloodborne, as it was out when I actually owned my PS4, but it just wasn't for me. Loved the art style but that gameplay just isn't something I'm really into.

I can agree with the interactive movie thing.

But it’s so much more incredibly satisfying playing it yourself. I mean it’s not even close. Playing a game like that is the best feeling.

I can agree with the interactive movie thing.

But it’s so much more incredibly satisfying playing it yourself. I mean it’s not even close. Playing a game like that is the best feeling.

God of War?

The cutscenes are like 2 minutes long, at most until the end.

Only time I'd ever call it an interactive movie is as a compliment, because the gameplay is literally some of the most cinematic I've seen, ever.

God of War?

The cutscenes are like 2 minutes long, at most until the end.

Only time I'd ever call it an interactive movie is as a compliment, because the gameplay is literally some of the most cinematic I've seen, ever.

The story itself plays out as almost an epic movie.

That’s what I mean. When you have a story game so epic it almost feels like you’re playing a movie. Especially with how smooth it all plays together from cutscene back into gameplay and vice versa.

Anyone catch this Walmart leak of e3 games?

walmart_ca_leak.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."