• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Dynasty Football League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
well there is a draft and there at like 20 safeties in free agency that average 9 or more points amongst the ones who were able to play all season. Might generate more trades as well

Also it looks like your roster has exactly 1 db regardless who happens to be a safety, seems like youll be scrambling about regardless at the db regardless.

I also did not include defensive tackle in my suggestion because there rare relative a small quantity of point producing defensive tackles.

as I mentioned before. I have zero cornerbacks on my roster. so I'm not exactly pitching a change that I would have an advantage with

I just think in general, we shouldn't be making big changes a few weeks before our draft. It should be done a season later so that all owners have a chance to prepare. Like you said, I only have 1 DB. I was under the impression I was only going to need 2 total. Now it seems like I might need 4. That completely changes what I have to do in the draft.

Personally, I don't think we need to add any additional starter spots. We're starting a lot of guys as it is.

I just think in general, we shouldn't be making big changes a few weeks before our draft. It should be done a season later so that all owners have a chance to prepare. Like you said, I only have 1 DB. I was under the impression I was only going to need 2 total. Now it seems like I might need 4. That completely changes what I have to do in the draft.
this is the offseason that's when you make changes.

I am not sure what the negative is of adding an roster slot and keeping 40 man rosters as opposed to drafting to 40 then cutting to 35.

and I believe we have more than a few weeks before the draft.

Going to start the draft on June 1st. We're in no rush, so I'll do 24 hours per pick to start. We can decrease it later if necessary, although I doubt it'll be much of a big deal.

Still looking to thin my glut of QBs for a first round pick.

Jacoby Brissett, Alex Smith, and Tyrod Taylor are all available for varying prices. Message me on here or Fleaflicker.

Currently planning to get this thing started tomorrow afternoon, although if everyone gets back to be by the time I get back home around 9pm tonight I will go ahead and start it tonight.

There will be a 24 hour clock on picks. Please try to pick prior to that. I understand waiting a bit to field trade offers, but try not to keep things moving as quickly as possible. If you do not make your pick in time, you will receive the best rookie available according to Fleaflicker's rankings. I will do my best to send warnings, but it's your responsibility to keep track of when you're on the clock and how much time you have. Since we have a 24 hour clock, there will be no "dead time" where the timer is paused. That said, if your clock expires in the middle of the night, you'll probably have until whenever I wake up the next morning to make your pick.

I'll be expanding rosters to forty prior to the draft to accommodate the new picks. If you have more than five picks, you'll need to make appropriate roster cuts. For example, if you have seven picks, you'll need to have 33 players or less rostered when the draft starts of you will lose your last two picks. Once the draft starts, rosters will lock, so make sure you make any necessary cuts before that.

Only person I have yet to hear from is @cavsfan1985. You going to keep playing, man? Please respond to either this thread or DM.

Ah, had no clue we were starting the draft this early. In San Francisco on business atm, but I should be able to get my picks in.

get to the draft board !

Sounds good will work on tonight.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."