• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns Quarterback Position

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
IT'S THE 10 DAY DL

Jesus. Now if only Lonnie freakin' Chisenhall can come off the DL to provide us with some POWER I think we'll be ok!

IT'S THE 10 DAY DL

Jesus. Now if only Lonnie freakin' Chisenhall can come off the DL to provide us with some POWER I think we'll be ok!
I’m old enough to remember when it was just the 10 day DL for Brantley

I’ve ignored all my problems at work today. I set a bad example to my administrative staff being on my phone every time they walk past my office. This is bullshit.

This time of day last year ESPN broke we were selecting Garrett.

Hey @Triplethreat, would you mind finishing yourself off in the comfort of your bathroom before continuing to post? It's getting borderline creepy in here.

Here's some fap material. Have a field day, pal.

s-l1600.jpg
I wish people would flood Tony Grossi’s twitter account with this pic....

Love getting flamed for openenly liking Mayfield and trying to support why...just because it's not the popular vote on here, yet sounds like alot of people that do it for a living and get paid to do might agree. If you watch his tape, ya, alot of the time it was a single read offense, but plenty of times Baker goes through his reads when the first option is taken away.

Try being an Allen fan and doing it. Multiply it by 100. Lol.

From a fit perspective, it does appear that they specifically targeted guys like Foles and Taylor as a fit for a scheme centered around play-action.

Those guys should be pure RPO types, so if this is the direction that the offense under Haley and Hue is going, I think that personnel is a great fit.

However, if they're going to force these guys to play outside of their comfort zone a la DeShone Kizer, then they're boned.

I'd have taken Foles.

Happy with Tyrod though. Gave up less too. Either way, it was a stopgap, so rather give up a 3rd for Tyrod than a 2nd for Foles (and they wanted a 1st anyways, so)

From a fit perspective, it does appear that they specifically targeted guys like Foles and Taylor as a fit for a scheme centered around play-action.

Those guys should be pure RPO types, so if this is the direction that the offense under Haley and Hue is going, I think that personnel is a great fit.

However, if they're going to force these guys to play outside of their comfort zone a la DeShone Kizer, then they're boned.

Well, they took maybe the best RPO QB to ever come out of college in Mayfield, so I would say it's likely that the system will be heavy with RPO's.

Which, with Hyde, Chubb and Duke along with the receiving talent, should be hard to stop.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."