• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NBA Playoffs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What the fuck? Leading into halftime rockets gave the warriors that work. I check my phone a few hours later and the warriors blew the rockets out.... What in the fuck

Cavs in 7

What the fuck? Leading into halftime rockets gave the warriors that work. I check my phone a few hours later and the warriors blew the rockets out.... What in the fuck
The refs just allowed GS to foul at will, especially on Harden.

The refs turned Nick Young into an all nba defender too.

So this is my gut, first instinct.

Every Cavs role player shrinks in the moment and it's LeBron vs 5 and we never manage to get over the hump.

Anything else would astound me honestly. Sad but true.

Look at Game 7 against the Pacers -- we played them at home and only won by four. Lebron vs 5 works (barely) against the Pacers at home but it won't work against the Celtics on the road.

We are going to need an otherworldly performance from Lebron and I don't think he has enough gas left in the tank. And even then we need multiple solid performances from the supporting case.

So this is my gut, first instinct.

Every Cavs role player shrinks in the moment and it's LeBron vs 5 and we never manage to get over the hump.

...and RCF cries and bitches and says LeBron didn't play D, quit and didn't want to lose in the finals. take that to the bank

Harden ball Fukin hog....

chris_paul_looks_sad_after_injury.jpg

Game
Time
Decision

chris_paul_looks_sad_after_injury.jpg

Game
Time
Decision

Game-time decision means he's likely playing. And if they squeak one out, he won't survive another whole series. So it's a golden opportunity for Cleveland right now, considering the season's ups and downs.

If Houston advances and we lose tonight.. I would consider this season an absolute disaster. In all aspects. Nothing to salvage from it.

Game-time decision means he's likely playing. And if they squeak one out, he won't survive another whole series. So it's a golden opportunity for Cleveland right now, considering the season's ups and downs.

If Houston advances and we lose tonight.. I would consider this season an absolute disaster. In all aspects. Nothing to salvage from it.

according to Woj's sources he's "less likely than likely"

so he's probably not going. GSW escapes again. not only are they loaded with the most talent in NBA history they also have voodoo dolls they pull out when they need them the most

just incredible fortune. this is Domino from Deadpool stuff

according to Woj's sources he's "less likely than likely"

so he's probably not going. GSW escapes again. not only are they loaded with the most talent in NBA history they also have voodoo dolls they pull out when they need them the most

just incredible fortune. this is Domino from Deadpool stuff

I just can't see CP3 sitting out. He's going to lie and mimic healthy movement anyway he can to get into the game. Chances like this, in his circumstances, are maybe once in a career.

I just hope that Houston takes care of business. CP3 must be on the court for the morale of this team, even if it's just 10-15 minutes with limited contribution. They need his leadership and the mental state that they're not underdogs here.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."