• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I'll tentatively say that I'm in, but if we don't find a spot for Pip, I'll give up my team to him.

I've renewed the league. Once the regulars sign up we will talk about a possible 14 team league. @SixPACK is there a specific reason you are anti-expansion?

Teams should communicate their two keepers in PM eventually. I know injuries happen so it's too early for all of that.

I've renewed the league. Once the regulars sign up we will talk about a possible 14 team league. @SixPACK is there a specific reason you are anti-expansion?

Teams should communicate their two keepers in PM eventually. I know injuries happen so it's too early for all of that.

I’m not 100% against it. Just waiver blows. People tend to trade more, which some may think as a positive, but it 100% changes the league.

This isn’t a money thing but that is my biggest thing against it.

But since this is a fun league, I’m down for what you guys want.

giphy.gif

Unless you want to let me in to the 14 team league as a 2 time Champ and owner of the @Randolphkeys shaming Celine Dion rape shed performance...

Im a junkie....ill play if anything gets opened or expanded.

Did I lose Keeper eligibility for Baldwin this year? I forget. I think I still got a year of Tyreek Hill as a keeper when I made the trade?

Don't ask me to remember years of fantasy football when I don't even watch football. I just do this league to prove you don't have to follow to win.

When will I gain access to team I'm taking over?

I'll crack the commissary job open tomorrow, I just got back from a vacation. I'll figure out what we are doing with open spots, but you will take over Deezus's team. Nobody should be setting keepers until a few preseason games in anyway.

Alright, folks. A few updates:

#1. The league has expanded to 14 teams. I know @SixPACK wasn't as thrilled with the decision, but @PIP was in the original league over a decade ago, and he's a former champion I believe. @FiveThous also returns after his year off as punishment for an awful last place finish in 2016.

#2. A few basics: This is a keeper league with the ability to retain two players from the previous season at the same round value. If you select the same player two years in a row, the player goes up one round in value. The max is three years as a keeper. Because we started keepers three years ago, plenty of quality players will be available for the first time in a long time. If you retain your first round pick from last season, that is your only keeper.

3. We have one spot open. Whomever posts the most bizarre original post or YouTube video gets the spot. There's no money involved, but we make regular wagers with your own self respect on the line. In the past we had a film of a penis sock puppet, a playdough bust of Lionel Ritchie, marshmallow creme rubbed on a man's nipples, and whatever it is Tornicade did. Earn your spot, because this league gets weird!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."