• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome 8th Pick from Brooklyn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meaningless poll, but lets play....where will the pick end up after the lottery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting Kawhi is a hundred times more important than Kemba. Do what you have to do to get Kawhi while preserving as much of the 41 million of expirings as possible. George isn't going to LA alone so be willing to trade Love-Cedi-Sexton for Kawhi and try to sign George 12 months from now as a free agent. Kemba is the plan B you can do at next year's trade deadline.

I'm not sure we can wait till the trade deadline to get Kemba. I just don't see Lebron being happy with that. I think there are alot of trade we have to see if they can be done before settling for Kemba. Kawhi or George are perfect fits. Beal or Mccollum would fit better than Kemba if we can keep Sexton.

I don't think there is any real competition for Kemba and we are probably still figuring out what trades work best for both side. There are so many combination of piece, Sexton and Miles Bridges just adds to the possibility of trades that could work.

Just dawned on me. Forget MJ being petty about dealing with any team that has LeBron on it. How about the fact that Mitch Kupchak is now the GM of the Hornets? Did we suddenly forget the whole DG sending in a letter to block the Chris Paul deal in LA? Why would Kupchak have any interest in dealing with DG after that? We should probably just move on from the Kemba rumors.

I'm not sure we can wait till the trade deadline to get Kemba. I just don't see Lebron being happy with that. I think there are alot of trade we have to see if they can be done before settling for Kemba. Kawhi or George are perfect fits. Beal or Mccollum would fit better than Kemba if we can keep Sexton.

I don't think there is any real competition for Kemba and we are probably still figuring out what trades work best for both side. There are so many combination of piece, Sexton and Miles Bridges just adds to the possibility of trades that could work.

I really am starting to think the cavs will not trade cedi, zizic, nance or sexton.
I feel their play to James is that three of those guys are additions to next years team
They will try to add pieces by moving Korver or JR to a team looking to get under the cap
They will add a piece with the exception

They are walking the line between James staying and competing for a championship and preparing for life after James which is at most one more year

Gilbert was left in a horrible position after james left the first time. Roster was garbage

If James leaves it will probably be a sign and trade to the lakers. I would hold out for Kuzma but take Ball if that is all we can get. We can always move him. or keep him and move Hill

Trade Love for controllable young talent or picks

If James leaves this year, we will still have our young players, and by 2020 all big contracts will be gone

Just dawned on me. Forget MJ being petty about dealing with any team that has LeBron on it. How about the fact that Mitch Kupchak is now the GM of the Hornets? Did we suddenly forget the whole DG sending in a letter to block the Chris Paul deal in LA? Why would Kupchak have any interest in dealing with DG after that? We should probably just move on from the Kemba rumors.

There doesn't seem much of a market for Kemba. I haven't even heard of another team even thinking about bring him on. I don't think there is another team willing to take on the salary that the Hornets need to move off of to move forward as an organization. They will just have to set their personal feelings aside so they can do their jobs of making the Hornets a better team.

If James leaves this year, we will still have our young players, and by 2020 all big contracts will be gone

Woooo. So you're saying there's a chance we're .300 or above after 2020?!

I'd rather LeBron or that absolute total garbage after he leaves.

Woooo. So you're saying there's a chance we're .300 or above after 2020?!

I'd rather LeBron or that absolute total garbage after he leaves.
I am saying we can go after free agents with a lot of money after 2020 We will over pay but we can

If those players are garbage why would other teams trade with us? I think cedi and zizic have value around the league. 21 year old 7'1 250 centers are not all over the place
yes the game has become "horse" but centers still have value

I am saying that using cedi, zizic and sexton is an upgrade over JR, Green and Korver

Some of you seem to be missing the fact that Koby and Ty both are genuinely excited about the youth moving and player development.
Lue's "genuinely excited" about the youth movement and player development?!

Could've fooled me.

I am saying we can go after free agents with a lot of money after 2020 We will over pay but we can

If those players are garbage why would other teams trade with us? I think cedi and zizic have value around the league. 21 year old 7'1 250 centers are not all over the place
yes the game has become "horse" but centers still have value

I am saying that using cedi, zizic and sexton is an upgrade over JR, Green and Korver

Huh? Is DG relocating the team after 2020? Apparently, guys don't even want to come here when we have LeBron on the team...

Huh? Is DG relocating the team after 2020? Apparently, guys don't even want to come here when we have LeBron on the team...
I don’t believe that at all. David Griffin was on a recent radio show talking about before Lebron coming back that Hayward and Ariza were coming to Cleveland to play with Kyrie but with Lebron they shifted towards making that happen instead. Paul George has even said he wanted to play with Lebron. So My opinion is the problem isn’t Cleveland, it’s more with Lebron handling the short term contracts the way he does leaves people feeling that it’s not stable so they look for other options. If he signed the max and told PG, CP, Etc that “hey, I’m here come win!” I think they would and Gilbert wouldnt have a problem paying luxury tax penalties either.

I don’t believe that at all. David Griffin was on a recent radio show talking about before Lebron coming back that Hayward and Ariza were coming to Cleveland to play with Kyrie but with Lebron they shifted towards making that happen instead. Paul George has even said he wanted to play with Lebron. So My opinion is the problem isn’t Cleveland, it’s more with Lebron handling the short term contracts the way he does leaves people feeling that it’s not stable so they look for other options. If he signed the max and told PG, CP, Etc that “hey, I’m here come win!” I think they would and Gilbert wouldnt have a problem paying luxury tax penalties either.

Hayward might have signed an offer sheet, but he was a restricted free agent. He was never going to play a game for the Cavs.

Has Lebron ever indicated he wanted Kemba?

Has Lebron ever indicated he wanted Kemba?

I don't think he has publicly but outside of the banana boat guys, he rarely says who he wants to play with. Windy has said multiple times that he isn't sure that Kawhi and LeBron even want to play together since they don't have much of a relationship that he knows of.

@Nathan S

So many steals in the draft ah? Elie Okobo with the 31st pick? Melton with the 46th pick?

Okobo is such a steal and the Suns know it. They already signed him to a 4 year 6m dollar deal. Poor deal for him imo. He should have signed a 2 year deal. They got him for too cheap...

You will see, he is like a smaller Harden...on both ends lol.

Honestly, The Cavs should have come out fro this draft with two picks.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."