• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Monthly and Yearly Ad-Free Subscriptions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've turned off all monthly and yearly subscriptions due to going ad-free on July 1st. Rest assured once RCF starts showing ads again any time owed to you will be added back to your account.

To explain further... I've canceled all payments people were making to RCF. You'll no longer be charged because the entire site is going ad free.

ads have been flipped back on to reach our contractual obligations. Should only be on for 12 hours then back off again.

- Ben

and their back off. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ads have been flipped back on to reach our contractual obligations.

Is there a way to set up a recurring donation for the next 12 months?

Is there a way to set up a recurring donation for the next 12 months?
If you want to go the $5.00 route just sign up for it and then cancel after 12 months. If you want another amount just let me know and I'll set it up.

If you want to go the $5.00 route just sign up for it and then cancel after 12 months. If you want another amount just let me know and I'll set it up.
I didn't see anything in the donate options, but if we can set up recurring donations of $10/mo, that would be great!

I didn't see anything in the donate options, but if we can set up recurring donations of $10/mo, that would be great!
That's more expensive dog chill

You can now donate $10 per month if you wish.

Thanks,

Ben

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."