• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Omri Casspi Autographed Hat

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deezus

OLGA LOVES YOU
Reaction score
DUDES,

I've got the deal of the century for you, right here! Up for sale is a genuine, Omri Ass-Fingers autographed hat, complete with certificate of authenticity. This little gem entered my life 2 or 3 years ago after a buddy of mine, who worked at an unnamed youth organization for boys that hates gay people, gave it to me after it failed to receive a single bid during a fundraising raffle.

Included in the package is the hat, certificate of authenticity, and several strange white/grey pubic hairs that are stuck to the outside of the hat.

The bidding will start at $100, but I am open and willing to accept trades or other forms of payment. Please respond to this thread if interested!

Hat/Certificate:
dRNJoQt.jpg

Strange hairs (origin of hairs unknown... Maybe they're Omri's!!!!)
pIQd94E.jpg

The modern fit will look great on anyone!
9lYyZkv.jpg

$20 to cut it up and blend/drink it in a fruit smoothy. Also, you have to punch the fag wearing it in the pic.

Would this be an Asshat hat? Shouldnt you have gotten this hat signed by Casspi?

tumblr_m696v9XVo31qf04yf.jpg

Give me five dollars for it

You look like a just out lesbian in that pic.

What's sticking out of the left side of that loser's neck?

I wouldn't deal with @Deezus . He has a history of shady dealings with @The Oi and doesn't pay his fantasy league dues on time.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Hmm..another RCF hat selling thread. I'm sure this will go well. :popc1:

Legend has it that putting this hat on will completely cancel any skill you have acquired up to that point.

This has assfingers prints all over it

Can’t believe it’s still available

Update? You ever get rid of those pubes either?

Would like to get the number of the guy you sold it to if it was sold..

Hopefully he didn’t do any cleaning or lint rolling. Those hairs look mighty juicy
@Deezus

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."