• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The site keeps reloading. Anyone else having this problem? (Safari mobile- actually just S34).

We were having issues with bad ads. Had to remove everything for the time being to figure out what is going on. I'll be checking each plugin to make sure they're clean and then reinstalling them.

I am afraid the “bad ads” are back...
I am using an iPad, and popping ads are taking over the safari browser just like they did a few months back.

So I definitely saw a Kevin Durant ad in the rotation last night :( :chuckle:

Bad ads are back on mobile. Just got the fake Amazon pop up ad.

I got an email saying my $5 auto pay was turned off and my ads are back on.

I got an email saying my $5 auto pay was turned off and my ads are back on.
That's because the entire site is going ad-free in a few days. No reason for you to keep donating for something that everyone else is getting for free. Right now we're going ad-free for 7 months. Any days you had left on your monthly subscription will be tacked onto that.

Search function not working for anyone else? Even when I view a profile and click the 'Postings' tab, it throws an error.

Edit: Fixed now

Last edited:
I went to change my time zone under preferences and the posts per page options were only 10 or 15. I had it at 30 before I went to make the time zone shift and now it only gives me options for 10 or 15. Did this change?

I can't edit any of my posts. Noticed it earlier today.

I can't edit any of my posts. Noticed it earlier today.
I moved people from one group to another but for the life of me I don't see why you can't edit. I'll keep looking into it.

This forum has been around so long and changed software so many times that we have about 3,000 people who need to be deleted from the forum and 16 user groups purged. If you notice anything wonky, let me know.

Weirdest glitch I've seen. All the permissions are correct but somehow when we moved the Green guys lost the ability to edit. Working on it.

Is Tapatalk dead in the water now? I know it was turned off a while back during a potential server heavy time, but will it ever come back?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."