• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs summer league team

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
77. He'll never play an NBA game, so I didn't bother to remember his name.

Blake he played in Idaho in a weak conference. I watched a little of his game and he was a hustle player that could nail a 3. I thought he had a chance, but he is not even ready for summer league.

Mathias needs to be on the floor more, that stroke is Luke Jacksonesque. Good game for Preston glad he didn't back down either.

25-7-4 . 9-15 from the field. 7-9 from the line. 1 steak. Only 3 turnovers.

What a game.

Collin has gotten clearly better in every single game he’s played so far this summer.

Can’t even properly put into words how excited I am about him.

Great win!

And then from a general NBA perspective, even though it's just Summer League, I think the early returns support those that we're seaying this was a very, very talented draft class. Night after night, you're seeing really good all around games from almost the entire top15, as well as some of the later picks.

Potential Saturday matchup against Houston would be very interesting. Their point guard Melton may be the best perimeter defender in the class.

What a game.

Collin has gotten clearly better in every single game he’s played so far this summer.

Just watched his post game interview loved how he called LeBron leaving outside noise and not letting it bother the team.

What a game.

Preach, Boobster.

I know a lot of people had the red ass on draft night.

This is why it was smart to give him a chance, look and see what translates immediately, and factor in his work ethic.

This kid is a stud. He’s going to be an NBA stud.

He’ll have plenty of struggles this year, but the way he leads a team... the way he interviews... everything about him. He has star written all over him.

I can name 6 teams better than them for sure.

I don’t know that I can confidently name 8.

Keep in mind, in theory, the East could have 7 of the 10 worst non playoff records. So say the Cavs are the 9th seed in the East(missing the playoffs by one spot). They could still end up picking at 9 or 10 in the draft and keeping their pick.

In any event, I just think it's unlikely we win more than 35 games even with no trades and that win total will keep our pick. Any combo of trading Love, Hill, and Korver by the trade deadline lowers that win total.

Collin says he will not let guys on the team eat by themselves. He is going to make sure the team eats together!
19 years old, leading like a savvy veteran, and has yet to refer to himself “as the leader of this team” in an interview.

The guy who wears 23 in LA could’ve learned a thing or two from the Young Bull.

how the f

the game just ended

Been impressed with whoever is doing that. they are putting it together all game I guess.

I take back what I said about Matthias today. I think he looked much more comfortable and he was probably rushing his shot. He didn't seem as out of place speed wise. Maybe he could make it. I would prefer him to John Holland. His overall feel for the game is much better.

I like Lee ok as a perimeter C and a rim protector, but just don't see a place for him unless the Cavs can unload tt.

I missed Preston's outburst I think. Can anyone break down what he did well?

Loved Collin today. Was finishing better and just looked more comnfy overall. Really led the team. You could tell the team suffered when he wasn't on the floor.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."