• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Cleveland Browns Off Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This whole thing is complete horse shit. I thought it was supposed to be the order of the regular draft.

And Giants beat us to him by one spot? Seems like... horse shit.

That really sucks if we wanted to take him.

Wonder if Dorsey will say whether we wanted him or not.

Blitzing plus giving a massive cushion like we were is a recipe for giving a guy like Josh McCown a 100+ passer rating
Are you seriously implying that the angel position should have been on the field rather than in the stands at the start of the play?

Have fun getting beaten over the top!!!

View: https://twitter.com/pff/status/1017382079816970240?s=21

Vastly improved corner play should help a ton with this.

Makes ya kind of hurt they didn't take Chubb #4

This stat would be better if they didn't rank among the worst in the league at blitz efficiency.

Would also explain why they needed to completely overhaul the secondary with press man corners. All that blitzing absolutely torched them last season.

Makes ya kind of happy they took Ward #4 (plus adding Gaines)

You know the coaches or maybe just Hue caught a lot of heat for saying we didn’t have a lot of talent last year.

I agree it was a shitty thing to say, and that other coaches would have gotten more with what we had... BUT, the flip side is that maybe he was being brutally honest and our secondary in particular was horrid.

I really hope the gamble on Peppers pays off. I think of the dude as one of those hybrid players who has a spot in the NFL and a career ahead of him, I just hope it’s not with his 2nd team.

You know the coaches or maybe just Hue caught a lot of heat for saying we didn’t have a lot of talent last year.

I agree it was a shitty thing to say, and that other coaches would have gotten more with what we had... BUT, the flip side is that maybe he was being brutally honest and our secondary in particular was horrid.

I really hope the gamble on Peppers pays off. I think of the dude as one of those hybrid players who has a spot in the NFL and a career ahead of him, I just hope it’s not with his 2nd team.
Maybe if he didn’t play 100 yards back we’d be able to see what he could actually do.

NFL Network will televise the Browns games during weeks 1, 2, and 4 of the preseason. All three games will be blacked out in local markets.

Also, week 3 of the preseason vs the Eagles will be on FOX.

NFL Network will televise the Browns games during weeks 1, 2, and 4 of the preseason. All three games will be blacked out in local markets.

They're blacked-out by NFL Network because they're going to be aired locally on WEWS (5). :bigthumbup:

LIVE?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."