• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Brock Lesner is going to be on RAW tonight after the ultimatum from Angle, right?

Am I the only person incredibly tired of him? The only thing I would miss if he left (which at this point, it's not like he's even there) would be Paul Heyman. The worst thing is, guys like Owens are going to keep working their asses off and not get rewarded (he started off so strong but was then just used as cannon fodder for the Goldberg and Lesnar feud). I feel bad for the guy.

Am I the only person incredibly tired of him? The only thing I would miss if he left (which at this point, it's not like he's even there) would be Paul Heyman. The worst thing is, guys like Owens are going to keep working their asses off and not get rewarded (he started off so strong but was then just used as cannon fodder for the Goldberg and Lesnar feud). I feel bad for the guy.

Yeah, I'm pretty tired of him as well. I'm just curious if he is actually going to show up or not.

I'm getting the genuine feeling of Lashley losing to Lesnar at Summerslam just to keep him looking strong, but Lashley doing just enough damage that Braun can cash in and capitalize. Seems to fit their creative plans.

There's really nothing left for Braun to do but win the title.

That show last night was the drizzling shits. Styles/Rusev was decent, and should have main evented. Ziggler/Rollins was absolutely ruined by some of the worst booking I've ever seen in an iron man match, and the fact that they had a bad ending, teased fixing it, then did a worse ending instead was almost laughable.

Everything else on the show was either bad or forgettable, and the booking overall was atrocious. We're basically back to Divas quality women's matches now, which is sad as well.

That show last night was the drizzling shits. Styles/Rusev was decent, and should have main evented. Ziggler/Rollins was absolutely ruined by some of the worst booking I've ever seen in an iron man match, and the fact that they had a bad ending, teased fixing it, then did a worse ending instead was almost laughable.

Everything else on the show was either bad or forgettable, and the booking overall was atrocious. We're basically back to Divas quality women's matches now, which is sad as well.

The preshow was better than 90% of the actual show. And what they continue to do with Asuka as well as making Nakamura look like a piece of shit is just horrible. Cedric and Nakamura are the only non-white champions on the main roster and they're making Shin seem like the biggest tool on the planet with the way he won.

Mella kinda seems like a joke, yay or nay

Far more superior others in the women's division

Mella kinda seems like a joke, yay or nay

Far more superior others in the women's division

She's basically straight out of the Attitude Era. Can't wrestle for shit, but she's blonde so she gets a push. Same with Alexa, although she at least is great on the mic. What I hate most is how they just keep making Asuka look really fucking dumb.

Honestly, I hope Vince chokes on Roman's dick. Him qualifying for the #1 contender match over Finn and Drew is stupid.

Honestly, I hope Vince chokes on Roman's dick. Him qualifying for the #1 contender match over Finn and Drew is stupid.
Finn was just on a PPV Pre-show, that's already pretty bad.

Reigns qualifies for the #1 contender's match

So, either they're...

giving us a rematch from Extreme Rules, which makes no sense.

or

having him advance further toward the title than the guy who just beat him, which makes no sense.

The obsession with Reigns is the reason I no longer watch anything other than WWE PPVs. NXT, NJPW, and Lucha Underground are more than enough good wrestling for me. WWE just blows.

The obsession with Reigns is the reason I no longer watch anything other than WWE PPVs. NXT, NJPW, and Lucha Underground are more than enough good wrestling for me. WWE just blows.

Which is a shame because there is so much talent on the roster that is just misused

Which is a shame because there is so much talent on the roster that is just misused

Yeah, I'd say the roster is by far the most talented it's ever been, but sadly the booking is the worst it's ever been too so you wouldn't know it.

You guys should all check out the NJPW G1 this year. The only way we're gonna stop the WWE stranglehold on wrestling is by watching other shit, and NJPW is far better than WWE at basically everything other than an ability to consistently speak English.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."