• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Major NXT spoilers from the tapings tonight:

Ciampa is officially NXT champion. They did the damn thing!

If you guys aren't watching the G1, you really need to. Four nights in and there have been about a dozen matches better than the best match from Extreme Rules. Also, these matches aren't even no DQ and they've already been more extreme than most of that shit WWE show.

I'm done with WWE.

Will be the lowest rated PPV ever in wwe.

Can't imagine it'll be much worse than Extreme Rules was. Actually, it will probably be better simply because WWE will actually put some effort into it in the name of "making history." If the show sucks, it'll be a huge failure for them.

Main issue is that I just don't think they have enough talented women to fill out a card, even if you include NXT.

My friend thinks they are going to fire Kurt Angle and they are just teasing us for now by having Baron Corbin keeping Angle in check.

Thoughts?

Im so glad I stick to highlight videos of Raw. There announcement for an all womens ppv was great until you realize what theyve done since the Womens "Revolution". Reigns-Lesnar again is an absolute joke. I want to know where I need to go to get this thread renamed NJPW/NXT and others:chuckle:

Reigns qualifies for the #1 contender's match

So, either they're...

giving us a rematch from Extreme Rules, which makes no sense.

or

having him advance further toward the title than the guy who just beat him, which makes no sense.

Reigns won the rematch making their bout at Extreme Rules completely meaningless.

What a joke... this is the ultimate use of the “because fuck you that’s why” meme

Do I even attempt to watch Summerslam?

Do I even attempt to watch Summerslam?
I'd watch for AJ Styles vs. Joe and Miz vs. Bryan. Maybe the IC title match and Rousey are worth seeing. They've done a good job of making me apathetic to everything else going on

Last edited:
Just signed up for the network again. Love going back and watching some of the great matches and moments from my childhood but unfortunately that only makes the current product that much more depressing. What the hell went wrong?

Just signed up for the network again. Love going back and watching some of the great matches and moments from my childhood but unfortunately that only makes the current product that much more depressing. What the hell went wrong?

The main issue with WWE is that they're making money regardless of the quality of the product, and so they have absolutely no reason to improve it. The entire main roster product is basically just Vince McMahon banging action heroes together in his basement. It's all about what he wants to see, not about what the fans want, and we've slowly seen a more and more pure vision of the ideal Vince McMahon "sports entertainment" show, and it's a horrendous pile of shit.

It's very ironic that the same company that does basically everything right and produces arguably the best weekly wrestling show in NXT is also the same company that does almost everything wrong and has the absolute worst weekly wrestling show in Raw.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."