• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Man some of you guys will defend anything Browns. Even the grown ass adults being weird as shit

Man some of you guys will defend anything Browns. Even the grown ass adults being weird as shit

Come on, man.

If someone is that passionate about it and not acting like a total dbag (see: Buck-I-Guy) then who cares? He's probably making some nice little extra cash on the side, gets to host his own tailgate that a lot of people go to (I would never go, but still) and his kids seem to enjoy it.

There's some people that take it wayyyy over the top. I 100% agree with you there (Once again, see Buck-I-guy). But he's not really harming anything.

Who bleeping cares..? I've got no vitriol towards the men in dresses for the Skins, nor towards the guy at Raptors games with the turban. It's a person getting excited. Again, why so triggered by people being fans?

Buck-I-Guy charges people for his autograph. He showed up to Earl Bruce’s funeral in full gear and signed a poster reserved for former players and coaches. I haven’t met him, but he’s a total loser.

I have met and sat next to the fat dude that paints his entire head - he doesn’t know a damn thing about the game of football.
Seriously? Why would anyone even want his autograph?

Who bleeping cares..? I've got no vitriol towards the men in dresses for the Skins, nor towards the guy at Raptors games with the turban. It's a person getting excited. Again, why so triggered by people being fans?
Not triggered. Just think they’re weird and kind of douchey. I didn’t make this a big deal.

Seriously? Why would anyone even want his autograph?

Yeah. Once the Earl Bruce funeral thing came out - he got BLASTED. Even to a point where there are 50k+ signatures to the school to BAN him from the campus/games.

Now let's look on the other side of the spectrum. Big Nut. The bigger, bald guy who paints his face. He had this to say about the Buck-I-Guy funeral chagrin, “I definitely do not condone his actions,” Jon Peters [Big Nut] told me the other day. “Totally out of line and wrong.”

He doesn't just dress up as a "super fan" (which he admits he is one of them), but does it for a good cause:

"...[Big Nut] has awarded scholarships to Ohio State-bound area students since 2011 and last year launched the Big Nut Scholarship Fund. He donated $51,000 to the university’s endowment fund.

...That’s why we do our scholarship program. There are more things in life than painting your face and going to football games. It’s priceless to watch your team win, but it’s not about being a super fan. It’s about being a super humanitarian.”

Now this thread is kind of getting hijacked. But I guess the point is not all "superfans" are fucking Tony Toolbags and as long as they remain classy, grounded, etc. they can actually do good things and have fun at the same time.

Back on topic?

Of course we cannot get a full overhaul of the jersey for 2 more years in 2020, but we may be seeing some "new" jerseys this coming season too.

"Team officials will reportedly look to remove the vertical “Browns” from the pant legs — a good move as it will make the uniform look less like something from the Mountain West Conference – as well as the “Cleveland” word mark across the chest. That is actually one of the few positive aspects of the current uniform, however, so maybe it is a bit premature to say that lessons were learned."

Of course we cannot get a full overhaul of the jersey for 2 more years in 2020, but we may be seeing some "new" jerseys this coming season too.

"Team officials will reportedly look to remove the vertical “Browns” from the pant legs — a good move as it will make the uniform look less like something from the Mountain West Conference – as well as the “Cleveland” word mark across the chest. That is actually one of the few positive aspects of the current uniform, however, so maybe it is a bit premature to say that lessons were learned."
Honestly just fix the pants and the horrid numbers and I could live with our current uniforms. This isn't my photoshop work, but it takes our downright awful uniforms and tweaks them to at least make them look clean.
58da4f6e79d8f_ScreenShot2017-03-28at7_56_11AM.png.6090a9d13109539fc245317c1ec544f6.png

Does anyone know when the Denzel Ward jerseys will ship? He already has his number. I am honestly a bit surprised they are taking so long. I contacted the Browns store and they said the NFL still has not released his number.

Does anyone know when the Denzel Ward jerseys will ship? He already has his number. I am honestly a bit surprised they are taking so long. I contacted the Browns store and they said the NFL still has not released his number.

Not sure. Maybe once the Browns submit a training camp roster, perhaps? I thought he picked his number the moment Jamar Taylor vacated it.

On a side note, I heard this morning on the radio that people in Berea already think he's a "boom" pick. Lima said people there are saying he's better than Haden was at the start.

Not sure. Maybe once the Browns submit a training camp roster, perhaps? I thought he picked his number the moment Jamar Taylor vacated it.

On a side note, I heard this morning on the radio that people in Berea already think he's a "boom" pick. Lima said people there are saying he's better than Haden was at the start.
I totally believe that. I have always felt that Ward could be the best player in the draft. Likely he won’t be. But if he can become prime Haden then we will be onto something. Analytics just love him.

Honestly just fix the pants and the horrid numbers and I could live with our current uniforms. This isn't my photoshop work, but it takes our downright awful uniforms and tweaks them to at least make them look clean.
58da4f6e79d8f_ScreenShot2017-03-28at7_56_11AM.png.6090a9d13109539fc245317c1ec544f6.png

These are super clean if you take off the Cleveland

These are super clean if you take off the Cleveland

For whatever reason, I've never disliked that part. IMO, it should definitely be smaller, but I don't hate the concept.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."