• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have me on Bnet, so feel free to hit me up! They've really streamlined it, and when you first start, you get a boost to immediately dive in to the new content. This expansion is fantastic.
Oooh, I may take you up on that.

I wish I knew how / had the time to get into WoW. My timeline is flooded with people playing the new expansion.

I've tried once or twice to get into it, but I dunno. It just feels daunting to start from scratch this late in the game.

I play it, it isn't really a time investment anymore with how casual friendly they made it.

But, it is an MMO. I really only play because I have a bunch of long time friends who do, and because I like the world it is set in (WC). It's my favorite Blizz IP. The game itself is fun enough, though. Definitely enjoyable with friends.

Anyone on the BF:V beta? I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Did they even fucking test Madden this year?

I'm playing on franchise mode and it's overtime. The Raiders are driving and I've already had the ball in OT. All they need is a field goal. They get into FG range and continue to push forward. They get to the 8, take their last timeout with 17 seconds left, then run the ball, and the clock expires before they can kick a FG

like what the hell is that. It takes fun out of the game when the AI is THAT bad

PUBG Full Release on console has been pretty good to me. Slapping kids left and right for that chicken.

Did they even fucking test Madden this year?

I'm playing on franchise mode and it's overtime. The Raiders are driving and I've already had the ball in OT. All they need is a field goal. They get into FG range and continue to push forward. They get to the 8, take their last timeout with 17 seconds left, then run the ball, and the clock expires before they can kick a FG

like what the hell is that. It takes fun out of the game when the AI is THAT bad

I once kicked a FG with like... a minute left on my first possession. The other team was driving, got to mid field and was still calling runs as time expired.

And then OT2 started, they scored a TD, and I promptly lost.

The new Tomb Raider is freaking awesome for anyone not playing it yet. Takes everything the first two games did really well and just takes that to a whole new level.

The new Tomb Raider is freaking awesome for anyone not playing it yet. Takes everything the first two games did really well and just takes that to a whole new level.

Havent played any of the new ones, definitely on the list.

Is it worth buying a PS4 at this point? I want to play their exclusives, but feel like PS5 will be out within a couple years.

Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn (complete edition). Loved it. I'd put it in my top 5 of all time behind Witcher 3 and God of War.

I just started Yakuza 0, and I'm not sure yet. Good story so far, but the gameplay reminds me of Shenmue II from Dreamcast. Hopefully the story blows me away cause the gameplay is pretty much weaksauce in the first 5 hrs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."